Italian Spiderfluff (PinkyFluffy)

error

22 Likes

For context: Italian Spiderman - Wikipedia

4 Likes

“RISPETTI LE DONNE!”

“IO CHIAMO PINGUINIIIIII!”

Best action movie ever. Would watch again. Best broken italian AND broken english combo.

3 Likes

while we are at it

5 Likes

Looks like the Jack Black Spider-Man

2 Likes

There’s a Dutch Spider-Man too.

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/d/dutchspiderman.htm

2 Likes

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. nice

3 Likes

And he just keeps being shafted, because Marvel never fucking acknowledges him. You’d think he’d at least get a background cameo in Spider-Verse or something, but no, not even that.

When it comes to superheroes, the Netherlands has shit representation. All we get is Ulysses Klaw, and I’m pretty sure they retconned him into being Belgian!

1 Like

Americans, what did you expect? also, guess what? despite all of the spider-verses, it seems there were never a Russian spider-man. the only thing a could find is some pieces of fan artwork. (they are cool as hell so i just really want show them)

3 Likes

That does look cool. Especially the truck on legs. That looks exactly like something you’d find in Russia. And the Amazing Fantasy #15 reference is nice.

But yeah, it’s to be expected from the Yanks. And Russia’s got it worse than the Netherlands, because when Russians do appear in American works, it’s often as the bad guys. And yeah, I can guess why, too. The Yanks still have blue balls from the Cold War.

That’s why I recently introduced a heroic Russian character in my stories. Because I’m guilty of doing that shit too.

2 Likes

Hey, what’s thi…OH SHIT!!!
italian-spiderman-shocked

1 Like