It's a beautiful day. (By Larur)

You said you despised him, several times.

7 Likes

You also called him a sick bastard.

5 Likes

And you called me a sick fuck, say that I should get banned, you called me a pedophile, and overall youā€™re just mean.

7 Likes

Your going out of your way to not only look at art you dont like, but also insult the artist calling him all sorts of things. And now your gonna lie and say you just dont like the art ā€œbig differenceā€ when in this thread you said you despise him? Do you think Iā€™m stupid, do you think Iā€™m blind. Youā€™ve been disrespectful, Ill mannered and simply dishonest several times and you refuse to learn your lesson. How many times have you gotten in trouble at this point, why cant you just act like an adult and walk away from the pointless charade?

@Falcon89

9 Likes

By the way, @Larur, I love your fluffy design. The only word I can describe it is amazing. Definitely one of my favorites

6 Likes

Donā€™t be exhausted by him, he will not answer, every time he gets called out he stays silent.

9 Likes

Dude, donā€™t spend all your nerve cells in one place

3 Likes

Hey @Marakasaya1 idk if this is a good thing but, what if we join degeneracy and skill to create the ultimate crime against humanity?

4 Likes

I would really like that!

3 Likes

You got a discord? If so PM me to me or Iā€™ll PM you mine and we can discuss about your next master piece

3 Likes

We have a Discord, albeit somewhat more chaotic than what we see in here.

3 Likes

What if thereā€™s more chaos here?

2 Likes

Thankfully, this place isnā€™t quite as bad as the Discord. Remember the Discord has had to weather the Booru era & the Click era. Also, why is Maraskaya being accused of being a child molester? The mod team is deliberating btw.

@Larur Incredibly sadistic & fun. I love it. But maybe just a little sad when one recalls this atrocity happens to real animals too. But well done.

7 Likes

No, bad, we have enough chaos.

4 Likes

Falcon98 the drama queen? For the without friends again comic

5 Likes

U sure daddeh?

3 Likes

Yes. We donā€™t have enough of the other thing.

2 Likes

Like what?

2 Likes

Depravity. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Imagine if someone was fishing for actually fish and accidentally caught a sea fluffy, felt bad, threw it back and it just immediately took the next baited hook.

11 Likes