you write angry letters to people who write movies too

3 Likes

This made my night. We need more seafoal abuse :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Let me take care of it :wink:

3 Likes

i think thats just him getting banned for a few days

2 Likes

@DeusLibra wrote a frustratingly detailed short story about that.

I was legitimately annoyed with Todd and his infinite patience with the little idiot :laughing:

7 Likes

Reminder fluffies do not use personal pronouns. No I, me, we, she, he, his, her, ect. So instead of “thanks for getting me owt of dehw” it would be “tanks fow get fwuffy owt of dehw”

7 Likes

Tokyoite here~!

“日本語で話す” literally ‘Speak in Japanese’
“日本語でカット” literally ‘Cut in Japanese’

I guess the artist wanted to say ‘speak’ and ‘cut’ in those panels, but copy and pasted the entire translation… reminds me of one of those bad kanji tattoos.

From here on out, any artist can feel free to consult me about anything Japanese language related. I hate to see someone’s comic marred by weird copy/pasting.

14 Likes

Maybe it’s a copy/paste mistake or maybe it’s more of a meme/easter egg situation, kinda like the cries in spanish subtitles that become a meme.

Didn’t know you where japanese tho, nice!

6 Likes

I have a life outside of the website asshole.

1 Like

Can you stop calling him names? It’s not polite

5 Likes

No, I wanted to do it like that, like a bad joke
:b

7 Likes

And yet back you are again, throwing more vulgarities. What would it take to get you to stop?

EDIT: One-month suspension imposed.

8 Likes

I think you should go and see to that life outside of here.

8 Likes

Until an evil sorcerer marakasaya will not cease to desecrate the land, his sacred crusade will not be completed. He shall return and he will bestowe his righteous wrath on the evil sorcerer…
Until you suspend him again and the cycle repeats

7 Likes

Y’all can stop flagging Falcon89 now! He’s been suspended for a month!

6 Likes

8 Likes

Good.

4 Likes

Gotta go fast!

2 Likes

@Mister-Shitrat is like it is done, Falcon98 is no more

3 Likes

Man… this sucks, this comic is really fun, most of the comments speak of a very immature user.

4 Likes