It's a Buff Fluffy. It's a Buffy (by SoutherKilling)

Tags inadequate. Beware of fluffies eating dogs. Let us pray they do not develop a taste for human flesh next.

38 Likes

“Du yu eben wift, bwuh?”

9 Likes

Their primary targets are whey fields, protein crops and suppliment stores.

They have been known to nest near public workout locations or near gyms.

15 Likes

I shall equip the very large sorry stick!

6 Likes

How many do you think you can take out before you’re overwhelmed?

5 Likes

“NEBA SKIP WEGGIE BWITE TIME!”

I fucking love these, I’ve got some jacked fuckin’ fluffies too.

9 Likes

I am in terrible shape.

5 Likes

“Say hello to my little friend” firers shotgun

4 Likes

“If ‘ou awen’t handin’ that to fwuffy wiff fifty pounds of weite on each end ‘ou bettah be weady fo’ buffie to shub that stick whewe dah sun dont shine.”

4 Likes

They take you out at the knees during reload.

5 Likes

That actually makes me less scared of them.

If they are doing all that crap, they’re probably juicing. Meaning those muscles are just for show.

4 Likes

Dude I’m 202 cm and can lift around 100 kilos so they are dead if I just do the Mario shuffle with them

Edit I also way araund 135 kilos so yes I just jump and jump and jump

1 Like

Alright, buffy, you’ve made your point. I’ll go get my gun…

5 Likes

~*Buffy prepares to get into pose off flexing until it realizes they mean ‘boom boom stick’ *~

6 Likes

If you think that matter you are a goner. How many times can you jump before you can’t anymore?

2 Likes

“Wewwcome tu da gun-show.”

5 Likes

I don’t know I can do around 30 jumping Jack’s soooo I think enough to make them flee

1 Like

I don’t even know how many versions of “Superfluffies” i’ve seen at this point(And Yes, I have my own, they’re called Jotans) but this is probably the most amusing one i’ve seen.

4 Likes

I am honestly just tempted, to make a Buffy The Vampire Slayer joke.

4 Likes

Muscles, okay. But fluffies have always had fragile bones, and one broken leg is all it takes to knock the fight out of them. Unless these fluffies have superior bone density too?

1 Like