It's for your good. Chapter 1 by TotesMcgoats

One rainy evening Leon was sitting in his living room watching T.V. and finished eating dinner when all of a sudden three light taps can be heard from the front door surprisingly enough was loud to be heard over the show he was watching. Leon went to check the door and answered,

“Hello? Anyone there?”

Seeing no one was there Leon suspected that it the wind from the rain blew something against his door. Leon was about to close the door until a soft voice caught his attention, Leon looks down at the doorway and there stood a fluffy, it spoke with a soft voice.

“P…pwease…nice cough mistuh…hewp”

It was a mare fluffy assuming by the feminine voice. She lost consciousness and collapsed where she stood. Looking down at the light brown pegasus with a dark brown mane and tail with forest green eyes. It looked battered and broken, her left eye swollen with a bloody nose, a few missing teeth noticably in the top front, half of her right ear was torn off, almost skin and bones plus she strongly smells like feces.

Leon look upon the beaten up mare and he noticed a small purple foal asleep on the mare’s back, Leon was surprised how everything this mare has been through the foal was still asleep. Leon thought about what he should do because he didn’t care much for Fluffies in general but he did grow to like them at least a little bit anyway, as Leon thought it over he decided to let the mare and her foal stay overnight out the rain until morning, once then he can give them to a shelter. Leon knelt down over the mare and foal to gently pick them up until a chubby purple unicorn fluffy with a black mane and tail with sky blue eyes stallion appeared out of the dark. He approached them and with his cheeks puffed out he spoke,

“Dummeh Hooman go 'way, nu sab dummeh poopie mawe! Dat dummeh poopie onwy nee foweba sweepies.”

Leon has now turned his attention to the stallion which most likely is a smarty given how arrogant it is and just called him a dummy. Leon noticed a bit of blood and brown fur on his front hooves most likely matching the beaten mare between them so Leon stepped forward and has put himself between the stallion and the mare.

“I suppose it was you who did this to her?”

Leon said as he stood towering over the smarty. The smarty who is now trying to put up a brave facade by standing his ground, sticking out his chest and puffing up his cheeks even more but truthfully intimidated by the giant before him.

“Hmph, s…smawty nu cawe, dummeh poopie mawe bewong in smawty hewd an’ aww da dummeh poopie fwuffy in smawty’s hewd onwy num poopies an’ gib wickie cweanies to poopie pwace fo’ da oda pretty fwuffies in hewd bu’,”

The smarty raises his hoof and points it at the mare behind Leon.

“Dis dummeh hab babbehs an poopie fwuffy nu nee babbeh.”

Looking back at his porch he remembered that mare’s usually have a litter of foals, at the very least three and knowing the worst had come to the other foals Leon asked the stallion out of curiosity.

“What happened to her other foals?”

With a malicious smile on his face the stallion gave his answer to what happened.

“Smawty num oda babbehs as dey wewe coming out poopie mawe’s speciaw pwace.”

No wonder this fluffy is so fat, it wouldn’t be a surprise if this smarty’s herd were malnourished at this point. Leon took a deep breath in and slowly exhale to calm himself then he asked.

“Well if she isn’t suppose to have babies then why not kick her out the herd instead of beating her to death and pursuing her to finish the job?”

The stallion let out a sigh before giving his answer.

Sigh Ou’ see smawty hab speciaw fwend back wif hewd name Pwum an’ Pwum awweady hab tummeh babbeh by smawty bu’ smawty wan’ enfie so smawty gib enfie an’ hab good feews wif poopie mawe bu’ Pwum nu can find out.”

Leon then realizes what this is all about, even the foal on the mare’s back is purple like the smarty so it would make sense that the foal is the offspring of this smarty. With a chuckle Leon laughed at the fact that this stallion don’t want to be caught cheating with another mare especially a brown one.

“Nu waff, wet smawty gib poopie mawe foweba sweepies NAO!”

Leon took a step forward giving a firm stomp inches away from the stallion. The smarty got startled a bit releasing urine as the smarty stumbled backwards.

“You do NOT raise your voice at me, who do you think you are?!? In fact get off of my porch, get out of my yard and get out of my sight!”

The smarty picked himself up and snorted as he lowered his head.

“Dats it, smawty nao gib ou’ worstest huwties wif bestest hown an’ den gib ou’ foweba sweepies!”

The smarty charged toward the human only to ram his horn into Leon’s left shin but since Leon has pants on the stallion’s horn did no damage in fact Leon barely felt it, the smarty then proceeded to repeatedly strike Leon’s shin with his front hooves and after 5 hits the fat fluffy seems to be out of breath then the stallion looks up at Leon with a smug look on his face but that expression on the fluffy’s face quickly changed to confusion as he realizes that the human isn’t phased at all, not even a little bit.

“Ha! Tickles, now I’m gonna take this left foot here and break your face with it”

Leon said with a devilish smile then he pats his left thigh twice indicating he was about to kick the smarty. With a quick jump to the right the stallion got out of the way before Leon could make a move.

“Dummeh hooman 'ou…SCREEEEEEEEEEE”

The fluffy felt a heavy force under of his chin and was sent flying nearly half way across the yard with a trail of shit following after. Leon placing his right leg down started to walk over to the smarty and surprisingly the stallion picked himself up after a kick like that but then again Leon was holding back…way back.

“Huhuhu…Ou’ saf ou’ kif fwuwwy wif weft fuuf.”

The fluffy could barely speak now because of a swollen mouth, a bloody nose, a chipped tooth and the tip of his tongue is gone most likely biting down on it when the kick was delivered.

" You calling me a liar?"

With his left leg Leon kicked the fluffy again but this time with slightly more force directly into the middle of the fluffy’s face causing it to completely fly out the yard and into the middle of the street.

The smarty laid there in a small pool of blood for a few seconds until he struggled to stand up back on his hooves then the smarty started to staggering away down the street crying like a bitch.

“Huhuhuhu…”

The stallion is most likely to head back to his herd but once the smarty stepped into a nearby street light along with a well timed flash of lighting the illuminated smarty turned his head to Leon showing his face that’s so mutilated that it’s damn near impossible to know if there’s a face there anymore. Leon keep watching the smarty stagger away further and further down the street until there was no sight of him.

Walking back to his porch Leon went to check on the mare and her foal, Leon picked up the mare who was cool to the touch ever so gently as the foal was still asleep on it’s mother’s back and brought them inside. Leon placed the mare and foal on a empty counter space in the kitchen but just then Leon noticed how the mare’s forest green eyes are now a faded milky white as both pupils are nearly rolled in the back of her head in different directions and upon further inspection he noticed the mare’s fluff so thin that multiple deep purple and black bruises can be easily seen all over her body. She was dead for a little time now but how could she be, she was just unconscious…or was she? Then at that moment Leon realized that the mare must have died when she collapsed earlier.

Just then the young foal began to wake up as it began to make chirps and peeps calling out for it’s mother. Leon gently picked up the foal into his hands and noticed it was female. The foal start to quiet down as she held onto Leon’s thumb trying to suckle for some milk. Just then the foal began to open her eyes ever so slightly revealing forest green eyes the same as her mother’s.

“Sigh You fluffies are a such headache, I’ll make some arrangements so you’ll be adopted by someone who wants to keep you so until then I guess I’ll take care of you.”

As Leon said this the young foal eyes fully opened for the first time and gazing at the human before her.

“D…daddeh?”

The foal spoke it’s first words with a smile on her face. At first Leon was hesitant about taking in a foal but seeing how kinda cute it was he caved and decided he’ll adopt the young foal.

“Yeah…I’m ahem your dad now but you’re gonna need a name. I think I’ll call you Jelly and I’ll take care of you. After everything you’ve been through tonight, it’ll be for your own good.”

12 Likes

I’m liking this story. I think it’s the first one I’ve read with a smarty worried about being caught cheating.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the smarty to return with his herd and nock on the door demanding a house and sketties, forgetting which house this is, because fluffies.

Woah, this story makes fluffies seem alot smarter and dumber than usual. I like it! (Btw i refer to “smart” as being, the not wanting to be caught cheating lol)

Glad the smarty got beat up. Now to see if Jelly will turn out like him or not.

Don’t forget to put your name in the title

I do feel sorry for the mare but for the smarty … - sighs - only thing thats good for a smarty and their herd is a slowly and painful DEATH ~