It's Gamer Time (By: BugBox)

Hi guys! I was gone for a hot minute, dealing with life and my brain. I started on this five-ever ago and I figured that forcing myself to finish it would help me get back in the swing and doing stuff I’m supposed to. Fingers crossed!

For @BFM101 of their character Crimson! Sorry for any errors, as I was just focusing on actually finishing it. I hope you like it. :0

31 Likes

No more fortnite for him or he gets the sandal.

3 Likes

Imagine getting getting 360 no scoped by a fluffy and telling his victim he gave their mom “gud feews”

3 Likes

Someone will definitely dox and murder this little fuck nugget.

3 Likes

Because of his senseless cursing and his inability to say Rs or Ls, Crimson is frequently mistaken for a pre-teen dickhead when playing online.

This has led to his characters being cyber bullied, but since Crimson is a psychotic freak he thinks it’s just friendly banter

7 Likes

“Oh, whas wong? Yu Daddeh gu tu buy miwkies an’ cigawettes, an neba cum back? Cause yu am big bitch boy? Dat what yu Mummah teww tu Cwimson afta she gib gud feews aww night. Yu Mummah beg Cwinson tu be yu nyu Daddeh. Teww Cwimson to stawt by spankin’ yu bitch ass!”

5 Likes

Love your artstyle!!!

1 Like

Thanks so so much!!