It's in. A lot. (Eded_ted)

More Carolina

Original

79 Likes

Cue DEATH METAL.

6 Likes

What the fuck is he feeding her?

13 Likes

Knowing how much fluffy’s poop it’s probably basic kibble or he’s just been neglecting cleaning the litter box lol

5 Likes

I adore her, come here Carolina I got some good spaghetti for you over here

4 Likes

But its also bad poopies outside of the litterbox so… sorry Carolina, you cant get skettis this week, maybe next week. Also if you theow a tantrum like that ill suspend you over the litterbox

Also i hope Eded Ted does an aftermath sometime

3 Likes

definitely not spaghetti.

3 Likes

Souls of the damned

3 Likes

Oooh oooh ooh i figured out a better punishment. Scaphism aka The Boats DUN DUN DUNNNN

People convicted of crimes and sentenced to scaphism found themselves placed between two hollow logs or boats, nailed together tightly so that they were trapped. Their extremities, including their arms, legs, and head, were kept outside. Then, the victim was force-fed milk and honey. This would cause them to suffer from diarrhea, which would become trapped inside the boat or log.

The executioners would then pour milk and honey over the victim’s face and limbs, genitals, etc which, along with their fecal matter, would attract bugs and vermin that would devour their flesh from the outside and inside. Death by scaphism was a very prolonged misery, with the victim suffering for several days – sometimes weeks – before they actually died from septicshock or the pests and vermin in their body or feces.

Now i wanna see a fluffy suffering this torment, pinned between two empty litterboxes and placed on a small block of wood (if its in a garden with no pond) or if you have a pond simply let them float. If the litterboxes are not buoyant then maybe use foam or a small swimming kickboard for extra buoyancy. If you have a smarty and their herd invading your garden on a hot and humid summers day, this may be the perfect punishment for them. You may be wondering “What about the rest of the herd?” Well thats the beauty of it, you get to trap them and force them to watch the whole thing. As an added bonus feed mares parsley if they’re soon mummahs, on the last day of Smarty’s torment give the herd spicy spaghetti and let them out and watch them desperately scramble to the pond to quench the burning in their mouth. This will lead some to probably drown and others not satiated… oh and survivors will most likely die from dysentery. I know fluffies can live off their poop but in a biology pov i believe thats cuz their bodies have the immune system to remedy that, although in my headcanon i believe that the breeding ground from the honey and milk mixed with the feces and the insects in it etc… would introduce diseases that their immune system isnt prepared for.

3 Likes

Can I plant a steel toe boot in her face

1 Like

big-pile-of-shit-jurassic-park

3 Likes

I keep hearing death metal everytime she went into her head banging tantrum mode :rofl:

5 Likes

That’s what i’m asking

2 Likes

I fucking love this

1 Like

Oh, she’s piiiiiiissed

1 Like

Thought there were some foals in the box too for a sec lol

1 Like

average abuse comic

1 Like