It's just a little baby.. (Eded_ted)

This comic has parts taken from The_Agony_Presence’s comic

116 Likes

I love when a colt pretends to be a chirpy to get away with mischief.

14 Likes

Well that was a rollercoaster.

Went from blaming the owner for thinking too much of an infant, to thinking the manipulative little shit deserved worse

12 Likes

Another masterpiece from Ed! This little shit got off easy.

4 Likes

Brilliant!

3 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

you…little…lying…SHIT!!!

2 Likes

It was the greatest con since Genghis ~

7 Likes

Should kill it anyway. If it’s exhibiting smarty characteristics this young, it’s not worth saving.

2 Likes

Reminds me of a story I’ve read about some foal acting like he’s a SBS to stay with his mother and did some horrible things to end up in a grave next to his dead half sister.

4 Likes

Jello, and no, he got tossed in the trash. The two graves are Spinach and Emerald, the siblings he killed.

3 Likes

Good. Very good. He got what was coming to him.

You’re not funny you ungrateful fuck. Into the blender with you

3 Likes

It’s a extremely important goal to drop kick that foal

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but whenever a fluffy says something like “am onwy wittwe babbeh!” or “fwuffy nu kno wat do wong bu’ fwuffy sowwy!”, I feel like its punchability raises by 1000%

1 Like

Lady, there’s something wrong with your Mew.

2 Likes

This is the embodiment of the pathetic and irritant nature of a fluffy that I love so much. Awesome!

2 Likes

I’m going to say something I often say…Cut the flesh off his body piece by piece with a grater, and sprinkle salt on the wound while doing so.

2 Likes

Then let the salt draw excess fluids from the body, rinse, and you have a perfectly koshered fluffy!

(Koshering is a cooking technique. Nothing about fluffies will EVER be kosher.)

3 Likes

I would just go ahead and squish it Get it over with :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Good Lord, if that thing is allowed to live, it’s probably going to end up as the God King of Smarties or something. Better take it safe and incinerate the fucker and bury it in a lead box with “This place is not a place of honor. What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.” written on it for good measure.

4 Likes