It's technically cutting corners (by recreationalsadist)

Gus was a fluffy. A pegasus fluffy. His special friend Wilma was a unicorn.
They had a bunch of foals they loved very much. But they were ferals so it was hard to find food.

One day Gus and his family were looking for food near a group of dumpsters when a man came into the alley. He was smiling and acting friendly towards the fluffies, which they fell for.

“Hello there, would you like food and a home?”

Gus was excited.

“Nice Mistah be nyu daddeh!”

Gus and his family were led into the back of a restaurant. Gus could smell the nummies.

They smelled strangely familiar.

The man grabbed Gus and threw him into a giant grinder. Then he did the same with Wilma and their foals. The man laugh manically as the ground fluffies went into bags.

“I am saving so much money for this restaurant, HAHAHAHA!!!”

Later on a health inspector came to the restaurant to test the quality of their meat.

He immediately shut it down.

When asked how he knew the restaurant was using ground fluffies for meat, the health inspector told the press that the quality of the meat was way too high to be what Taco Bell usually uses.

Since fluffies aren’t legally animals you’re not allowed to sell them as meat.

You can still cook them, but the regulations are different since it’s not legally counted as meat.

I was hungry when I wrote this, please send me food. I want a burger and chicken nuggets and fries and milkshakes. Feed me or there won’t be more stories. I’m an American, this is how we are.

15 Likes

All I have to say is

5 Likes

We were literally about to leave to pick up Taco Bell. Still gonna go eat Taco Bell. Now I’ll be stuck imagining it as ground up fluffies.

3 Likes