It'sa Buncha Fuggin Sheeit (federalchemical1728(

Image (11) - Copy

@CoronaryHeatingProcedure @DummehBabbeh

i feel like i lost the plot a little bit, but these requests have been a lot of fun. i wish i had a better way to color stuff on paper but hwatever. scribbly pencil sketches have always been my thing anyway

I’m still kind of trying to figure out how to post Lolly’s Folly, i’ve hit a wall with the writing after mapping out the whole plot (it’s really long & overwhelming, and i can’t seem to find the right places for chapter breaks). And turning it into a comic would take YEARS given my current capabilities. i should probably just relax. the best inspiration always seems to come when i stop worrying about it so damn much.

fuckin stupid bullshit adhd brain goddammit

((quick update))

i’m taking real steps to get out, i sent out emails, i just still need to make & take phone calls and things will start moving. im terrified,

i doubt it’s going to be anywhere near as fast as i’m imagining, but im still VERY MUCH shitting my pants.

Thank you everyone so much for your support :heart:

37 Likes

Oh my gosh, I’m so happy :two_hearts::sparkles:
Pillow v1 turned out super cute

3 Likes

ohhhhh i love em all!!
Happy you’re doin well my friend

2 Likes

Big Titty Goth special friend,hahaha.

4 Likes

I’d sell the mutant to collectors for money

1 Like

Oh, lol, that’s more disturbing than I expected. XD Thank you so much!!

I kinda want the pillow 1.0. He’s adorable.

2 Likes

Awww… the first one is sooo cute

3 Likes

Oh my gosh the last one :flushed:

Yayyyy! You’re doing great, we’re proud of you!! (Taking my own steps slowly but surely. Planning on getting driving lessons at college, and I’m gonna get a job if it’s the last thing I do god dammit)

2 Likes

Good luck, sib! You drive that car! Drive it all the way to work! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Dang. That’s some fine shit rat art right there

2 Likes