Ivans headcanon!

Hello, uninterested readers! This is my headcanon for the fluffy shit machines we just love to hate (or hug).

I found that my vision of fluffies has always aligned mostly with the fluffies of Babbehteef and Fluffbuff. Sturdy looking, but not really. Large enough to be believable, and with enough variation in colours and size. As far as storytelling is concerned, I was always drawn to Hugboxing_Faggot and SpaghettiDave. I find their fluffies are also fairly convincing in the varied depictions of fluffy behaviour.

I personally believe that fluffies, if they were real, would become far more like the animals these lovely people depict in their works. They simply wouldn’t survive long enough otherwise.

And finally, as if anyone cares, as fascinating as I find the lore to be surrounding these creatures I’m equally put off by the whole thing. So bear with me.

I’ll be posting old sketches, new ones, and textposting as I have time. I am neither full blown hugbox, nor an abuser.

And one more thing, I will often make references to movies, TV, comics, and other fluffy artists work in my own. If you see something you recognise, understand that is likely the case, and I’m absolutely not stealing anyones concepts. Call it tribute!

Please feel free to ask me any questions you have, or even make suggestions.

4 Likes

fetchimage

4 Likes