I've been away. I'm not now.

Been a minute.

I haven’t been a consistent part of this community for a while. Other things came up. Life. Work. I’m back in the hospitality industry. Trying to start a union, since I’m still the dirty fucking Commie I’ve always been. Lost a truck, had a couple solid mental breakdowns, finally cleaned my home and let people back in. All in all, I managed to slowly make progress on repairing the parts of myself that this community helped me soothe through writing. In a lot of ways, I don’t need it anymore.

But in a lot of ways I need it more now. My company has a history of aggressive union busting, and even if they don’t catch us they still make work a nightmare by sheer cheapness and incompetence. The world is fundamentally run by Fluffies. Who else could stand by while society crumbles and quibble about their bottom line?

Racecar has a birthday coming up. I want to write something for him. Nothing grim or extreme. Just some nice domestic scenes with my favorite hostage. Then I don’t know what. All my Reddit accounts finally got banned, finally preventing once and for all my most feared outcome: Posting as Stwumpo without logging out of my primary Reddit account which uses my real name, thus revealing my true identity to all you crazed degenerates.

Consequently, I’m going to intensify my efforts to reupload all my old work here, on this website run by a single fox wearing a bathrobe and named after the poet who guides Dante through the afterlife. Thanks for the harbor, @Virgil. Always pleased to dock under friendly colors.

26 Likes

Good to see you back, your work is criminally underrated around here

4 Likes

Welcome back! As someone who has to put aside time for mental health or else breakdown on the regular, hope you’re feeling better! And big congrats on getting the house clean!! Yeah IRL the world at large sucks, but I’m happy to hear you’re making progress you’re happy with! Fuck everything else. We’re doing the best we can!

3 Likes

Glad you cleared your ligma.

Despite going to war with this community I’ve posted my actual face here. I haven’t received a targeted drone strike yet. I wouldn’t go so far as to name drop myself but the dox threat is minimal.

2 Likes

Cheers to your health (Raises coffee mug) and welcome back! If your looking for anything new to read I sometimes shamelessly self promote. A link to my master post…

https://fluffy-community.com/t/the-skettieland-trappers-master-post-creeper/33417

And good luck with the union, stick it to those rich assholes every way you can.

2 Likes

looking forward to it

1 Like

I’ve been largely absent as well recently, so I’m glad I popped in at just the right time to see my favorite author in the community return.

Best wishes for your unioneering, Comrade, and for the downfall of capitalism in general.

Welcome back, you glorious nutjob! :grin:

Always glad to see you back, @Stwumpo
Wish you had happier stories to tell, but I absolutely understand.
Stay as long as you like!

3 Likes

Missing you but you know you can come back at your own pace, whenever and however suits you.

I don’t get into personal drama, I just like it when you write, my dude (especially if I get to read it). Hope wherever you are and whatever you’re feeling, that gives you the pleasure and fulfillment it should.