I've found some of wolfram_sparks' works

So yeah, as the title say, I did a bit of googling and found some of their works on sites like Reddit and the like. I’m not sure what’s the rules on posting their stuff, if I should link their works I’ve found here for a mod to post them, etc.

7 Likes

Yes u can post it and use the “images by others” category

1 Like

Hey @TheShade ! We see your reuploaded work and we appreciate you taking the time to do so.
Once one of the admins has some time they’ll get those approved and moved to possession of @wolfram_sparks

By any chance to you have the other parts of the Mocha story?

1 Like

No, sadly. That’s the only parts I could find on wolfram_sparks’ Reddit account.

2 Likes

Well, we may have more of the story in our archives, so there’s still hope.
Your assistance is definitely appreciated

1 Like

As an aside, found some of their work on sites like https://twibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-wolfram_sparks Will look though there for more. Know the gift wasn’t posted.

2 Likes

To make getting the original resolution easier, you can use some tools.

Method 1:
Make preview.redd.it redirect to i.redd.it. Saves a step in changing to the full version.
Make www.reddit.com redirect to old.reddit.com. Older interface is less awful for this.
Force “accept image/*” on i.redd.it domain. Otherwise you get the stupid redirect instead of image.
Make i.redd.it always get www.reddit.com as referrer. Again, redirects.
This is proof against them trying to force you to use a browser. This way you just get the original images without extra clicks. Since you’re in a browser, if this stops working, then Reddit has bigger problems.

Method 2:
Use some tool that grabs them for you. This has issues where it stops working a lot of the time and needs updates. If you use gallery-dl, and are not specifically planning on programming in Python, get the stand-alone version, especially on Windows.

Method 3:
Just save each original link manually. Reddit’s UI is fluffy poop.

1 Like

Don’t forget to do this search.

It won’t let me edit the previous post.

https://ponybooru.org/tags/artist-colon-wolfram_sparks

Haha there’s so many clones with 99% the same images.

Suicidal foal by Inb4U on DeviantArt Hmm, this came up when looking up “wolfram_sparks”.

There was a huge ImgUr dump of them. 3 parts I think?

1 Like

I have found Mocha’s story, sorting out which part is witch.

1 Like