I've got nothing to do, so uhh drawing requests here

I’ll do mostly anything, minus a few things I don’t feel comfortable with (baby enffing, human/fluffy enffing, extreme levels of abuse, inc€$t, etc.) and these are all pencil paper drawing (maybe red pen for blood and such?)

But everything is on the table
Yes that means
° mpreg
° gay fluffies
° anthros
° mild gore/abuse
° and most anything weird you can think of

If you are unsure about if I’d be okay with drawing something, don’t be afraid to ask!

4 Likes

A fluffy tripping from a mushroom they ate or dying next to it.

4 Likes

Here you go! A very high fluffy

4 Likes

A Toughie foal/'s holding down a unicorn foal while the smarty foal scratches their itchy lumps on the other unicorns horn (setting up to you) .

whether or not this cuts open the smarties sack from excessive scratching/sharpness is up to you

Public Smarty Announcment:
Wemembah when usin’ othah fwuffies pointy to scwatch sewf dont use swowd pointy fwiends, dey can cause huwties. (I call the curvy scimitar horns ‘sword horns’)

Wook for dummy duww pointies instead. May take wongew but dat mowe humiwating to non smawty.

1 Like

Chunky buddha fluffy in a partial monks outfit meditating beneath a tree.

The same Fluffy having starved thesmelves having meditated for a prolonged period of time only to be interrupted by their owner seeing if they want spaghetti. “Mummah, fwuffy was dis cwose to Niwvana! . . Yus pwease.”

pillowing has been done before. but has anyone pillowed one with a belt sander?

2 Likes

Awesome thank you!

1 Like

A Giddyup buttercup from Fallout being wasteland modded into an Enfie pal.

Could you do a small comic of my boys Monster, Mutant and Spartan if you are still taking ideas?

Monster is an energetic black earthie with a toxic green mane and stone gray hooves. He has a fake horn/spike strapped to his face and fake bouncy wings.

Mutant is a whining light blue Pegasus cannibal fluff with a purple mane. His yellow cat eyes have sideways eyelids.

Spartan is an apathetic red alicorn with a brass horn and mane with his wings and hooves being white.

Mutant and Spartan are being called monsters by some fluffys and monster is yelling that mutant and Spartan are not monsters monster is monster

Fluffies, minefields, vietnam era traps, go!

Could you draw my young colt cuddling with his sibbling? On a grassy hill plz thx!

Capture+_2022-05-09-15-52-06

Shit i just saw that its you taki lmao!

1 Like

I know this post is a bit old but maybe have a daddy fluffy taking all the babies with him and telling his ex special friend,”Am weabin yu, ya gab babbeh foweba sweepies.”

Basically the fluffy version of a dad like,”Baby I’m leaving you and taking the kids with me.”

1 Like