Jack and Flame, Part 1 By InLos

Jack Gelen is 22 years old and works a part-time job at the Vet, his fluffy stallion Flame has dark orange fur and a yellow mane hence the name. Today Jack was going to take Flame to KFC :smiley:

Jack ties a leash onto flame.
“Wha? Walkies aweady, otay daddeh” Flame was still tired after just awaking. Jack couldn’t help but giggle at Flame’s sloppiness.
“Fwame nu wike sun, it huwts fwame’s see pwaces.” Flame trots along the grass smelling the flowers. “Dees pwetty fings smell suu pwetty!”

Eventually after a few minutes Jack has finally arrived at the KFC. “Am fwame have treat?” Flame ears perked up, hoping that just maybe he could have some food, Jack pats Flame’s head. “We sure are bud!” Flame is about to burst in excitment, his tail wags uncontrollably!

Jack and Flame enter the KFC, the aroma of chicken instantly hitting both of their noses.
Flame scans the menu “Nu cwan wead!”
Jack reads out all the options to Flame, he eventually picks the Boneless Chicken Fillets.

Jack and Flame sit at the table, Flame can bearly hold in his excitment. A few minutes later the ‘Fluffy Friendly Chicken Fillets’ arrived, Flame squeeled in excitment drawing attention from everyone. A few girls came up and stroked him.
“I wish I could attract girls like that…” He mumbled to himself, being the rizzless goon he is. Flame began to happily eat his KFC, the joy on his face made Jack shed a tear.

The origin of Flame - Flame was found in the alleyway by Jack. Flame was trying to get a drop of milk from his mother, which he didn’t know was deceased. He was chanting the phrase ‘Am fwuffy bad babbeh, pwease mummah giv miwkies!’

Being the Hugboxer he was, Jack took in the fluffy and named him ‘Flame’ he was loved and cared for. Flame has a rather calm personality and always obeys by the rules, hes also a quick learner.

Back To The Present; “Flame are you all done already?” Jack said in a calm, soothing tone. Flame answered back “Yesh daddeh, fwame ate aww de cwicken an’ fries. Bestest daddeh evah!”
Jack and Flame returned home and spent the rest of the day full of love.

3 Likes

This is super sweet, and I foresee a dark turn.

<3

1 Like