0 voters

21 Likes

Go play in traffic WITH Skippy.

11 Likes

Cant it be both?

–

Damn bfm beat me to the joke. :frowning:

8 Likes

Absolutely, all the Vroom Vrooms make for a wonderful chasing game, Jackie and Skippy should have a great time on the black rocks.

3 Likes

Wed wovew wed wovew send skippy wight obew~

2 Likes

Ah BFM. Always a comment, never a like.

5 Likes

I prefer active engagement over an indirect “well done” button, I’m the same on all forms of social media.

Now you could ask why don’t I do both? Truth is I’ve done it this way for so long that the like button is an entirely separate thing for me now.

3 Likes

It was a tough choice, I want to see Skippy but I mean… its not everyday you get an option like “play in traffic”.

1 Like

You can find the other ending on my patreon for just one single dollar!

8 Likes

Both. Let Skippy lead Jackie into traffic. Give huggies to metal munstahs.

1 Like

TRAFFIC, with great prejudice!

hold on, JACKIE DIED???

1 Like

Putting pre-existing content behind a paywall is wrong. If you’re going to charge, don’t make the stuff first, or tell the public it’s there. Make private stuff for single clients, and get paid in advance before making each piece. Commissions, not subscriptions!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d love to see the alternate endings, but I can’t use Patreon because it’s a subscription service and I’m against using credit cards (don’t want debt).
If it were a one-time donation of one dollar, I’d probably be able to do that with a gift card.

1 Like

Patreon allows one time donations. You don’t have to subscribe

1 Like

Oh it does? That’s a relief. :slight_smile:

1 Like