Jackpot(artist:puggiewaffle)

The ones that want to fuck, are capable of murder, and cannibalize each other?

They’re uplifted rabbit/goat/badger type things. Given cows and goats just being weird will cause each other to start lactating by deciding to suck on their sister’s udder during naps, its not exactly strange.

Plus the dude is already farming those 3 year old mental animals. Milking is not as bad as breeding and selling their offspring.

1 Like

If stress tainting the milk is that big of an issue, you could just go with formula. Flufftopia in my headcanon has a brand of highly nutritious formula for this exact reason, along with kibble for expectant/nursing mummahs. And the breeding facilities that supply their “livestock” use those too, so they don’t need milkbags.

Really, I think you might be overthinking this. It’s a simple problem, you don’t need a complex solution. It’s like building a Rube-Goldberg machine to butter your toast for you.

2 Likes

People will pay $20k for new shoes that are not intended to actually be worn and just go on the wall, and as much for pic related.

1 Like

Selling animals is the greatest scam of all time, because they just make more of themselves for free.

3 Likes

You need correct breeding stock, itself also going to have been bred for decades, and a good idea of what the hell you are doing and aiming for.

Plus folks buying cats worth more than a car likely aren’t interested in the work of doing it any more than they are willing to learn to paint or fix their $60k watch themselves.

Now, anyone can get into breeding them. But its a hobby and lifestyle you dedicate yourself to.
Like this guy.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know it isn’t actually as easy as that, I was just being flippant.

I mean, shit, if it was as easy as just lighting some candles and putting on some Marvin Gaye, pandas wouldn’t be on the brink of extinction.

1 Like

Its gotta be pricey.

If you’re already spending the time dedicating yourself to breeding them you may as well spend the small amount of extra time reducing costs.

Also investing in cameras and knowing your local stand your ground laws. One jackass abuser deciding to hop the fence and you lose all your income.

1 Like

Pandas have a totally different host of issues. Species with far less population have come back far faster.

Like the boars that kinda remind me of Fluffies they’re working on now in India. Pygmy Hogs.

1 Like

What’s pricey? The formula? Naw, Flufftopia sells its products as cheaply as they can, because they’re a firmly hugbox chain, and they think hugboxing shouldn’t be a burden on the wallet. They don’t want abusers using “But I can’t afford Flufftopia products!” as an excuse to treat their fluffies like shitrats. Flufftopia can afford to take that loss. The guy who founded it is both fuck you rich and a devout hugboxer, because he emphasises with fluffies. They didn’t ask to be what they are, and neither did he. You’ve been reading my stories, right? You know what he is.

And I know the panda situation is more complicated than that too. That’s what I said, it’s not as simple as playing Let’s Get It On and dimming the lights.

It’s also because those big lovable monochrome morons eat bamboo, when they’re biologically carnivores, and can’t digest plant matter efficiently. They gotta eat a lot of bamboo to compensate for that, and that’s just one panda.

It wasn’t a problem when there was bamboo damn near everywhere in China, but it’s a problem now.

Of course, then there’s another problem.

If we get pandas to start eating meat…

What happens if they decide to eat us?

2 Likes

China starts an internment camp for ethnic minorities and Hong Kong dissidents in their territory?

(I just kind of wanted an excuse to post those boars. They’re totally like Fluffies, right?)

2 Likes

See, I wasn’t going to bring up anything the Chinese government does, because this is FluffyCommunity, not /pol/. I didn’t want to start a political flamewar. I mean yeah, they do a lot of fucked up shit and everyone lets them do it because they make all of our crap, but this isn’t the place for that kind of discussion, y’know?

2 Likes

I don’t think we have the CCP officials needed to make dark comedy political.

2 Likes

I know, but otherwise shit will get dangerously off-topic. We could waste time arguing about politics, or we could spend that time drawing pictures and writing stories about diminutive technicolor pig-horses being mutilated in a wide variety of ways.

Plus, it would piss off the people in charge here if we started a political shitflinging-fest. And I don’t wanna piss 'em off, because I would absolutely hate it if the NobodyAtAll Literary Universe was abruptly cut short by me being banned for starting a flamewar.

2 Likes

Fair point.

2 Likes

I’ve been banned from other websites for shit like this when I was younger and dumber, so this isn’t an unvalidated concern. I fucking learn from my mistakes. I’m trying not to cross the line. Even though I know the line is pretty damn far away on this website. There aren’t a whole lot of lines we won’t cross, if I can be completely honest.

2 Likes

I suppose avoiding non-anonymous social media so much spoiled me on avoiding even the yellow area around the red line.

2 Likes

I know opinions are opinions and can’t be objectively wrong; but you have the worst headcannon.

Milking isn’t the issue here. Yes, the breeders are immoral degenerates for treating these creatures as merchandise. We acknowledge that.

Summary

But you, discussing incentivizing 3 year-olds to orally stimulate one another, then claiming a moral high ground is much, much worse. If you really cared about the mare and foals well-beings there are tons of methods more humane and cheaper than “lol force fluffies to have oral sexplay. I’m not hurting them, I’m better than abusers”. Either come up with a non-creepy alternative (unlimited amount out there) or just admit that the whole purpose of your “solution” is to get your rocks off to child-like creatures acting out your erotic daydreams.

1 Like

Again, animals do that shit themselves because they’re just weird like that. Though animals don’t have their mammaries as an erogenous zone like humans and bonobos monkeys do.

Since I’ve never seen a work where Fluffies got horny from teats or tried to suckle a Mare as a sex act, I assume its not sexy for them and shouldn’t be for a human to see.

Giving dry teats tugging sessions or letting one that just can’t stop putting her mouth on other heifer’s nipples do her thing to induce milking is an actual thing farmers do in real life. Though I don’t doubt there’s plenty of farmers jerking off to it or worse, as a certain politician who will not be named confirmed once in a bizarre speech, it’s a normal practice.
Having googled it for an image, apparently they suck their own too. So I guess you can teach the Fluffies to prep themselves.

I get you seem squeamish regarding sexual things, but this isn’t one.

1 Like

Bad mothers need always punishments and, after taking the milkers, take also her reproducing organs to. That she never become a mother again.

Well I was going to comment on how cute the blue and grey ones were, but then people had to come in and make it reeaaaaal toxic as fuck in this wendys.

1 Like