[Jedan]

:frowning:

59 Likes

You dont have to feel guilty liking my stuff, im just a sad 30 year old drawing tiny horses that talk :')

24 Likes

We are all sad here.

Err I mean, we all float down here .

14 Likes

Also as someone in my mid 30s…

17 Likes

I’m in my mid-40’s if that helps.

Or not.

9 Likes

20 Likes

Memes seem to be hitting a little too hard lately, but I need them to mask my feelings.

5 Likes

Look for those of us who dont procreate, we need to indoctrinate to increase our numbers.

Do you want fluffy art to go extinct? ~goes into tirade about replacement rates after just admitting they have no kids~

/sarcasmEnd

6 Likes

Kids? Gross. I heard they are messy.

9 Likes

I love the faces you make lol, don’t feel bad I’m already at 32 almost 33 and I make ugly fluffys :rofl::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Get back to drawing more Rosita comics or we won’t change your adult diapers, OLD MAN.

8 Likes

I am in fact a child teenager, so please don’t enjoy me.

7 Likes

Of course there will be more Rosita but first I eat my oat pudding :rofl:

4 Likes

Good, good. The nurse will see you shortly with your medication :wink:

5 Likes

Any notable suspects?

4 Likes

-offers hugs- Don’t let anyone tell you you’re too old for almost anything! I adult responsibly when I need too, the rest of the time I get to be the lovable eccentric wackadoo that’s me.

3 Likes

I’m 23, and I dunno what age ranges are the most common in the community.

1 Like

Yeah, I know how it feels, to feel like “Am I too old to be doing this? Are others way more talented, so that´s because I´m not good at it?”

The answer is NO, one is not born with luck, but with circumstances: some get opportunities, some don´t use them, others never get the chance to try new stuff.
The only thing that matters, is what you decide to do now, but also know the some people are better than you, at something, but YOU can do all those thing in conjunction, you are unique, you are at your own paste, and even if it takes you more time, that´s others people problem, not yours.

Your time will come, just be patient.
Good things come at last.

2 Likes

Way too relatable

1 Like

weeps in also 30

2 Likes