Jellybean Act 2 Part 2 -new never published- (Baron_Trump)

~Since she could no longer move around very far without pain and exhaustion, she spends her time now watching the humans and daydreaming about a new, loving home, with food for her and her babbies, she watches the young humans play and laugh, and misses when she used to have toys and a safe room to play and laugh in too. This thought gives her biggest saddies.

Suddenly her ears perked up! That voice! It was another fluffy!!! Down by the lake there were two little long hair humans and a fluffy with them. Jellybean strained around for a better look. There it was! A pretty white fluffy with orange spots and a pink mane. Jellybean had never seen a fluffy as pretty as that one, ever, even on fluff tv that her old daddy used to let her watch. Even more surprising the long hair little humans were not hurting the fluffy, they were laughing and playing with it in the grass, they rolled a ball back and forth and the fluffy was laughing and chasing it. Jellybean’s ears could pick up some of what they were saying.

“…Wub wittwe mummah, wub mummah fwiendy! Am happiestest fwuffy ebbah ebbah!”

“These new fluffies are soooo cool, Claudia! I want mine so bad, but daddy says I can’t have another one unless I get straight A’s”

“Yeah, Gucci is so much better than the old kind, so much prettier, too. I knew it would work, daddy gives me whatever I want. Anyway, so you got rid of your old, boring one?”

“Yeah, I did like you said and let it out, but daddy was glad it was gone and doesn’t want another, I had to cry and cry for him to agree to get me one of the new ones.”

“Wittwe mummah make baww go gain? Wub chasing baww!”

“Gucci be quite and go to sleep! Maybe if you tell your daddy about how the new ones have to do what you say, he will let you have it.”

The fluffy had instantly laid down at the little humans side and didn’t move.

"So what did you do with Lilly? You didn’t let your brother have her, did you?

“She had the tracking chip, so I couldn’t just let her out, you know? So I just dropped her in the pool and said she drowned by accident. Now I have Gucci and she is sooo much better.”

“Look, here comes Julie, she is going to be jealous because I hear her family is, like, poor and can’t even get her a regular fluffy.”

“Hey Claudia! Hey Abby! Is that a new fluffy?”

“Hey Julie, this is Gucci, she is a new version fluffy; they are way better than normal ones. They are prettier and cost a lot more money because they are so much cooler. Gucci! wake up. Dance for momma, Gucci!”

The pretty fluffy stands up right away and starts to wiggle her front legs and giggle.

“That is so neat. I wish that I could have a fluffy, too. Where is your fluffy, Abby?”

“I let that stupid thing run away, and now I am going to get a new kind. Maybe you can find it, then you could have one, but it probably already died because the old kind are stupid.”

“Thats so mean of you to just let it out! I would have taken it if you didn’t want it. You know I always wanted a fluffy!”

“Haha, you probably can’t even afford the food for it Julie.”

“Omg Claudia, that is so mean, hahahaha!”

“Julie! Come back! We are just joking around! Don’t you want to see all the other stuff Gucci can do?”

The third little human walks away quickly, and has saddies. Jellybean doesn’t know how she can tell but it gives her saddies too. The other little humans don’t have saddies, they are laughing and playing with the prettiest fluffy. They probably don’t have saddies because of how pretty and happy that fluffy is. Jellybean wishes she was that pretty too so humans would love her and she could be happy too, but she knows she is just a bad fluffy and begins to cry.

Jellybean could feel strange feelings in her tummy and knew her tummy babbies would be coming soon. She kept herself entertained by cooing to herself and singing to her tummy babbies about how she would love them and hug them and give them milkies so they can grow big and strong and happy. When she thought about her tummy babbies her saddies went away for a little bit. But then her tummy would hurt for nummies and she would get saddies back even worse than before, because she missed her old daddy and her old house with her warm happy saferoom.

Something deep within her mind told Jellybean that she needed to make a “nesty fow babbehs.” Jellybean wanted nothing more than to rest, but she was overcome with an anxiety and drive to find a safer home for her soon babbehs. She found a hole leading under an old stump at the edge of the woods. It was dark and “scawy” but she went down into it, finding it just large enough for a fluffy and litter of foals, she began to build a better “nesty.” Using bits of straw and leafies and her own fluff, Jellybean constructed a safe space to give birth to her litter of “chiwpehs.”

to be continued

11 Likes

Part of me wonders if Jellybean and Julie are going to run into each other and solve both their problems together.

Part of me also wonders if that’s too obvious and the two will always just miss each other, dated to never meet face to face

5 Likes

In my neighborhood growing up, there was a woman who would go and feed the feral cats at the local park everyday.
I also knew a teenager down the street who got a pellet rifle and decided to remove the feral cats in the park.
One afternoon, walking home from school, after hearing about how that guy had killed a bunch of the cats, I saw the lady sitting at a park table where she fed them and shaking the food bag calling, and wondering why none of “her” cats were coming to eat: she did not know what had occurred.

IRL sadbox… maybe that was a moment that lead to me enjoying this shit.

:man_shrugging:

Jesus fucking Christ, look I’m a firm believer in keeping cats indoors and away from wildlife they can easily destroy but don’t just go out and murder them. What a psychopath

3 Likes

I agree.

But more than that, what stood out to me then was wondering if I should tell her what happened or if it was kinder to just walk past and let her hope but not know.

I should note that I was in 3rd grade then and she was a retired woman, so thinking back it is kind of strange to recall worrying over protecting an adult’s feelings from reality.

I walked past, felt sad, and went home.

2 Likes

It’s hard to decide. Both seem like right choices

1 Like

will Jellybean encounter her old daddy again?

Nope.

Anyway, that is why I continued this in the park, hopefully I can capture a bit of that feeling in the tale.

1 Like

how would he react to finding out that Jellybean is still alive?

I would say indifferent.

i know he would be a little impressed. i think it would be satisfying if Jellybean would angrily tell him he is the “wostest daddeh eba” and “jewwybean hatchu meanie munstah daddeh!”