Jellybean Act 2 Part 4 (Baron_Trump)

Huuuuhuuuuuuhuu! Eeeeaaarghhhhh! Babehs comin nao!”

Jellybean’s whole body wracked with the pain of spasming muscles, pushing, pushing, pushing… her special place burned… and then plop with a wet slurping sound she felt something leave her body.

She looked down excitedly, covered in blood and yick was the most beautiful, most special, bestest little blue baby ever!!

She reached back and started to give the newborn lickie-cleanies and it let out a tiny peep that was the most amazing and beautiful sound Jellybean had ever heard in her entire life!

Her heart filled with love and happiness that she had never felt before, a warmth rushed over her entire body and reverberated through her! Her babeh! Her firstest babeh ever! It was her favorite baby, in fact, it was her favorite thing in the whole world! The feeling she felt as she gazed down at the tiny, wriggling, peeping ball of blue fluff was the most intense and amazing feeling she had ever experienced. If this was what ‘happehs’ felt like then she realized that she had never actually been happy before in her life!

She gazed down, her face glowing with joy and that ‘proud mummah’ expression and cooed at it "Mummah wubs babeh and Mommah wiww awways keep babeh safesies and wawm and happeh”

As soon as she had finished the lickie-cleanies and nuzzled the foal to her teat, her body clenched again with another series of spasms and contractions. It still hurt bad, but somehow, reeling from the overwhelming warmth and love washing through her, she didn’t mind as much.

Plop! Plop! With more wet slurps two more perfect, special bestest babies came out of her: a pale purple one, just like Jellybean’s mane, and a light golden yellow one. These babehs were her favoritest and the bestest too! Jellybean didn’t fully understand what “favorite” meant but she knew that it must mean how she felt about her babies!

She had only just started giving these babies lickie-cleanies when she felt another push, another plop! And another perfect little babeh began peeping behind her! It was a green babeh that reminded her of Carrot’s pretty mane, it was her bested and favoritest too! So pretty and special and perfect.

More waves of the deepest euphoria and love washed over her as she finished all three lickie-cleanies. It tasted kind of yicky but it didn’t matter, she would lick her babehs forever if she needed. And she would love them and hug them and keep them safe and always give them the bestest milkies to make them grow up big and strong!

No sooner had Jellybean finished and guided these babehs to her teats where she felt them suckling and pushing against each other to get their tiny mouths on a nipple - the bestest feeling in the whole forever - than she felt yet another convulsion and her insides began pushing once more.

This time it hurt again, even worse than before! Her muscles contracted and she let out a groan as they pushed hard against her special place but there was no plop, no gush and no babeh came out. Her body pushed again, and again, she groaned ”Pwease come out babeh.”

Once more her entire body tensed and pushed and suddenly she felt a horrible sharp pain in her special place ”Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiggghhhhh! Babeh huhuuuhuurting mummah aaaargh huuuuuhuuuuu!” Her body pushed again and again and the pain which was already unbearable somehow grew even more intense and excrutiating.

Jellybean strained hard against her bloated form and the convulsions to turn and reach her special place with her tongue and tried to lick it to make the hurties stop, as she did her tongue just touched the front half of another foal and it began peeping urgently and trying to wriggle its front legsies which were just barely protruding from her special place. Blood was coming out around the tiny thing.

”Babeh huuuhuuuu pwease huuuuhuuu come owt of mummah huuuuuhuuuu babeh hurties mummah’s speciaw pwace so badsies huuuhuuu pwease babeh!” She said through tears and gritted teetch as her body continued to push and her special place burned in horrible pain.

The babeh wriggled its front leggies feebly but urgently and made pained peepsies, growing ever more rapid and intense. ”Babeh pwease!” She pleaded. Then, as carefully as she could while fighting back the agony, she gripped the foal gently in her mouth - in her pain and obese pregnant state, it was all she could do to contort her body enough to reach it - and as her body pushed again she finally pulled the baby free and let out a gush of piss, feces and afterbirth behind it.

With a sigh of relief, even though the pain still seared through her insides and her special place, she brought the foal between her front legs and started to give it lickie-cleanies like the others. Once more that wave of love and ecstasy washed over her, dulling the pain in her special place.

As she licked she realized that the foal which had been so frenziedly peeping was quiet now, unmoving. She licked the baby and looked at it, a tiny white baby, even smaller than the rest, still so pretty and perfect to her, but the love washing over her was turning to worry. ”Babeh, babeh pwease wakies fow mummah babeh.” She begged timidly.

She noticed the foal was not just smaller than the others, but its back legs looked funny, bent an odd way, fear began to run through her, but at that moment the tiny foal stirred ever so slightly and let out the faintest peep. A torrent of relief washed over the exhausted and bleeding Jellybean, this last, tiniest baby with the funny legs was her favorites and bested too, just like the others! But this tiny baby was moving so weakly and was so tiny that she felt that it needed her milkies more than any of them. She nuzzled down and easily pushed to tiny foals away from her teat and guided the tiny form gently to it and nuzzled it into place, waiting until it finally latched on and began suckling.

She did not know why she did it then, but she turned and ate the yicky, nasty, bloody mess of afterbirth that lay behind her. Something deep within told her she had to for her babies. Her babies! The thing she had wanted more than anything - enough that she lost all the good things she had ever known to have these babies, and as the love and euphoria came over her wave after wave, she knew deep-down that it had all been worth it! Five perfectest, bestest, prettiest, specialest babies in the world and she was their mummah now!

She felt them suckling and began cooking the mummah song to them, thinking about her babies made her more happy than ever. They were all her favorite and her bestest, but the little blue one was also her firstest and favoritest and bestest, so she decided to make sure he was getting milkies first along with the tiny white one. She looked down at her teats, the green baby and the yellow baby were jostling at one nipple, the tiny white one was at the other, its suckling growing slightly stronger, the purple baby had cuddled in her fluff and was ever so softly wiggling its leggies as it slept….

”Whewe bwue babeh?” Jellybean wondered aloud. She looked again - four babies accounted for, but the blue one was not there! She looked around her nest, and still no sign of the blue baby. She tried to shift her body to look behind her, and as she did her back leg slid on something wet and sticky. Looking down at it, she saw that her leg had booboo juice coming from underneath. Panic rose in her stomach. She shifted her weight more to see where it was coming from and all the warm happy feelings came crashing down, down to the sinking pit inside her tummy… There, under her leg was the blue baby, all smooshed flat and its tummy sketties and booboo juice were coming out of its poopie place.

~"Mummah wubs babeh and Mommah wiww awways keep babeh safesies and wawm and happeh”~

Jellybean let out a wail of agony that reverberated through her nest and send the other babies peeping scaredy peeps and trying to crawl under her fluff to hide.

To be continued.

11 Likes

Finally in the groove again with this story! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

(Also, lmao at anyone who thought this was going to turn into any sort of hugbox :rofl:)

7 Likes

I wonder how long the rest of the babbehs will last!

2 Likes

Superb, the fact that she carelessly and inexperienced killed one of her foals precisely at the moment of greatest happiness is magical, will one of them be devoured by a wild animal? It’s not my demand, I just love it when that happens to the Fluffies.

5 Likes

and the fact that precisely the first to die is the first to be born and the one she loved the most is an excellent example.

3 Likes

Oof. Had us in the first half with that bestest blue babbeh talk. But the crisis was averted.

Honestly, I thought the original Jellybean story provided a good and complete experience, but I’m interested to see where this goes.

3 Likes

Thanks.

Tbh, when I had originally started the story that became second part, I just didn’t feel like coming up with new names and back stories… besides, why not give her more suffering!?
They can taken as separate stories, this one is wholly focused on the tragedy that befalls a run-away mummah.

3 Likes

I can’t spoil the fun of finding out!

2 Likes

I must say that despite the shift from first-person to third-person POV narration, that you’ve still managed to get the emotions of Jellybean to come through clearly. The euphoria she experienced when she started delivering foals was quite believable.

4 Likes

Thank you.
It is MUCH easier to write this way, but the original was also a challenge to myself, I wanted to make an entire tale purely in fluff-speak.
I think it may be the only attempt, likely for reasons of the author’s sanity :sweat_smile:
I wish I had the time to add illustrations to these too… I really wanted to do this one, one of her licking the newborns and one of the smashed baby.

2 Likes

Lol her fatass squashed her baby

2 Likes

Yup, as she was trying to free the baby born in breach.
I wonder if she will make that connection and blame the runt for it???
We shall see…

*I’m an idiot, breach is legs first!

3 Likes

one question, does the runt have deformed hind legs because of some malformation, or did she cause it by pulling him when he got stuck in the birth canal?

2 Likes

No really sure yet, I know I want a slightly crippled runt for the narrative but the details like that usually come as I write.
Maybe it will end up being unclear and the reader can decide. Can’t say yet since I don’t know yet :man_shrugging:

2 Likes