Jet Blacke, Fluffy Exterminator (Ace)

Jett Blacke scant the allyway for any signs of life.

‘My dark sense senses fluffies are here. Grr’. He growls as wolf teeth begin to grow. Jett wore all cool black clothing like boots, trenchcoat sunglasses and had a katana strapped in his back. He takes a revolver from his belt and ejects the clip for a new one with special fool (babbeh) killing bullets.

‘You cannot hide…’ He mutters with a cool laugh before firing all 12 bullets into the air. The bullets all fly around crazly before falling down and going thru the allyway and scoring headshots on all fools (babbehs), making their brains explode because they were special bullets. Just then all the mummahs came out of hiding and threatened to make threats on him.

‘bad humey get sowwy-poops!’ one said before he silenced it forever with a swing of his katana japanese sword, Everblood. The red blade cut thru the stupid pony and asorbed the soul with a loud sound, making Jett’s red eyes grow redder.

‘this is ridiculous. Do You Really Think You Can Beat Me?’ he asked, switching bullets to mummah killing ones.

‘Special move Black Parade Waltz!’ I say confidentially, spinning around in a spray of bullets and sword flashes. He cuts off mummah crotcht*ts with a bunch of blood and milk. No poops or hoofs made connection with Jett because he was to fast.

Finally there was 1 mummah left cowering in the allyway like a dirty coward. Jet walked over while kicking lots of corpses out of the way.

‘do you now why i do this?’ he asked and suddenly everything turned white and black like a movie. it showed jett when he was younger at a birthday party with his twin brother. At the party everything was black even the candle flame and they were going to blow out the candle on the cake but then their dad bust in and said ‘Jett and Sett, your mom is die’.

I say why? And dad said that a whole smarty (bad fluffy) herd showed up and gave her hoofs and poops. And something else bad happened there…but that is a story for another day.

Jet said all this while punching the mummah fluffy to death before stuffing a dead fool up her butt because he was pissed off.

‘Lets just say i am the exterminater’. He says, the world coming back to color since he received enough souls.

16 Likes

:rofl:!

1 Like

Thank you for reading

2 Likes

That gave me a good chuckle. It would be funnier if it was in green text format for extra flavor of cringe.

3 Likes

Woah, watch out, I almost cut myself on this story!

3 Likes

–unsheathes bladetana “crimson fury” with the sound of a thousand electric lightnings exploding– u will pay for ur abuce of these inorcent fluffies… ever since my father died prtectint them from u… im here for vengence!!! –goes into flawless kendo stance while crying bloody red blood– are you prepared to becomea sketties?!

4 Likes

Terrible, thank you. Love the little slip with “I”.

2 Likes

Lmfaoooooo

Truly your best work. Ever. Clearly. Lol

If Jett Blacke were to meet EmeraldTheCoalKiller’s Ozzy, the world would surely end. lol

1 Like

Fuck you for making me sit here and imagine Black Parade as a waltz…which works far better than it ever should

1-2-3
1-2-3
1-2-3
when-I-was
a-young-boy
my-fa-ther
took-me-ee
intothe-ci-ty
to-see-ee
amar-ching-band

I would put it as
Took-me-in
To-the-city
To-see-a
Mar-ching-band
But isn’t it already a waltz albiet a bad one?

1 Like

Apparently jet blacke can afford a Ruger GP100