Josef penetrates a soon-mummah while going on a trip (It's legal in Tijuana!) (by recreationalsadist)

Not a Doctor Josef Mongola was leafing through his mail. Having misplaced his letter opener he was using a butcher knife to open the letters.

Let’s see, bills, junk, a letter from Izzy (the man was insane but his drugs were the best money could buy) that Josef put aside to read later, a postcard from Ricky detailing his trip to Hawaii, and a loaf of homemade bread from a neighbor (a nice old lady).

Josef cut himself a couple of slices off the loaf and made himself a sandwich. He then walked downstairs to his torture basement.

His current test subject was a terrified pregnant mare who was immobilized by the advanced stage of her pregnancy rather than any physical restraints.

Josef turned on his recorder.

(Translated from medical terminology) “I’m going to see what happens when I poke a needle all the way from the outside of this mare to her insides. Will the fluid leak out of the hole or will it remain inside?”

From his place under the table Crimson grinned. The screams of the psychotic fluffy’s current victim (an obese light blue male foal with a luxurious yellow mane) were muffled by Crimson’s weight on him as he was buttfucked to death.

Taking the long needle, Josef held it in front of his victim. She blinked.

“Wha am dat fow?”

“You’ll see.”

Moving swiftly Josef jammed the needle as far into the mare’s side as possible and then quickly withdrew it to see what would happen.

Making a sound like a deflating balloon, the mare was thrown around the room by the helium rapidly exiting her body. When it finally ran out her deflated, nearly-flat form fell back down on the table with a splat.

Josef blinked. Then walked back upstairs and reached into the envelope Izzy’s letter had come in. He pulled out the packet of LSD he’d punctured with the butcher’s knife when he’d opened the envelope and then accidentally smeared on the loaf of bread he’d cut with it and then eaten.

Josef paled.

“Oh dear.”

Then the walls of his house fell away and Josef fell into an omni-colored kaleidoscope of horseshoe crabs dancing to the sound of gyrating cleavage.

Down in the basement Crimson (who had eaten the rest of Josef’s sandwich when it fell on the ground) was trying to climb above the flood of water pouring out the hole poked in the soon-mummah while Napoleon and Hippolyta floated past having a tea party on the back of a giant lilypad.

In the real world the soon-mummah was crying from the pain and by the time Josef and Crimson came down from their respective highs she had calmed down and was demanding sketti.

She did not get sketti.

Author’s Note: Thanks to @BFM101 for use of Josef and Crimson, @Chikahiro for Napoleon and Hippolyta, and @FallenAngel007 for the use of light blue with yellow mane bestest babbeh.

Any of my stories can be turned into fanart with my permission.

15 Likes

Good thing I didn’t have a drink reading this because my laptop would’ve been soaked. Bloody hilarious! :rofl:

2 Likes

“Did daddeh eba du dwugs before?”

“I smoked weed in college, then again who the fuck doesn’t, but never any hallucinogens. Apparently Jonathan and Martha did Peyote on the 1st anniversary.”

“Cwimson finkie-pwace awweady fuked enuff, nu need cwazy shit tu make it wowse.”

8 Likes

Damn should’ve open it properly Josef :joy::joy:

Hows the “trip”? :joy::joy:

Blue bestesh get rammed good :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I fucking love that Napoleon and Hippolyta addition xD What a trip

1 Like