Josef & The Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd Ch. 10 [END] [By BFM101]

pepe-hug
Thank you for this wonderful adventure BFM, you’re such a fantastic writer.

1 Like

oh man that surprise ending for Toughie was sooooo satisfying :3c

too bad about Batty tho, I would LOVE to adopt a Biblically Accurate Angel fluffy :eye::eye::eye::eye::eye:

i probably just have a soft heart but here i am in my Clown Corner hoping Sweetheart learns to like it rough and has cute cannibal monster babies w Big Daddy Crimson :clown_face:

3 Likes

“Oh im sure Crim-” and immdent heart attack.

Great story, gonna continue to down the rest of the josef timeline.

1 Like

ending like a jumpscare from how unexpected it was, but good story nontheless, Crimson’s okay for a fluffy since he seems to get the memo that they’re just pests aswell… only real complaint is that Mother died a little bit too son for my liking but I digress

1 Like

If I was to do this story again I’d probably extend Mother’s death but at the time I thought that chapter was going on a bit long.

In hindsight I should’ve split it in half but I was too focused on a tidy ten chapters

2 Likes

on the offchance that you do return to this story then i would probably sprinkle a little bit more psychological torture instead of just physical, like gaslighting mother and smarty into thinking that they’re the last fluffies left or something like that (sounds ridiculous because of Sweetheart and Crimson’s existence but given how miraculously braindead these things are and how broken their trash excuses for minds are, they’d probably forget about them or something like that and start believing it eventually). also a 2nd generation of gross incest babies could be good since none of the already existing incest monster foals know that Mother is their actual ‘mummah’ so getting one of the especially monstrous ones (pref. Gemini) to commit bad-enfies to Mother could be even more world shattering… definently one of the more brutal stories i’ve read on here, along with Headaches by Gardel, though the little scumbags deserved it for sure, hats off to you

1 Like

I thought Josef was gonna find a nice stud…but then I realized he was an abuser at heart…

1 Like

greetings :melting_face:

1 Like

I never get tired of these.

1 Like