Josef & The Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd - Chapter 2 Comic ver (Cmss for BFM101) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello everyone!
well, here’s the second chapter of Josef and the smarty heard in comics and colors :stuck_out_tongue:
(Yep, I decided to change the coloring for this one (aquarella painting) since it looks much cooler at least imo, and it gives the story a real “story telling” sensation ^^ hope you like it!

You can read chapter 1 here: Josef and the awful smarty herd chapter 1

And of course please consider visiting the original chapter of the story and giving it a read (This comic wouldn’t existed if this storying hadn’t been written by @BFM101 ^^
Chapter 2

< Previous chapter / Next Chapter >
You know what they say… parsley can cause miscarriage to fluffies, but well, it was not me who told ya :v

For commissions of illustrations and comics about your stories, please be feel to contact me, I’ll be sure to answer asap! ;D

122 Likes

Yep, I couldn’t sleep, I had to finish this and bring it to this world today! >:D

14 Likes

I am watching with eager anticipation :eyes:

5 Likes

You’ve made an excellent work!

2 Likes

For those who might be interested or confused about the parsley scene.

Myristicin and apiole are two compounds found in parsley that may cause uterine contractions and even lead to miscarriage when consumed in high doses.

6 Likes

That’s a wonderful feeling.

1 Like

I love the watercolor!1

1 Like

thanks bru!

1 Like

Going just accordingly. This is terrific!

2 Likes

You’re a legend. It’s your fault I’ve gotten into the whole fluffy thing.

Can’t wait to see more from ya, please keep up the fantastic work! :smiley:

2 Likes

Really awesome.

1 Like

indeed
but fluffies make me feel really relaxed when I draw them >:v

2 Likes

Thank you!

If you truly want to make that smarty behave, use a bat. Otherwise, I love it

2 Likes

The definition of love and tolerate the fuck out of you.

1 Like

Josef’s not looking for behaviour, he’s happy to let this slow blade cut deep.

You can read the story to see what happens, but the Smarty gets what’s coming to him

2 Likes

Oh.

2 Likes

Oh boy parsley bye bye babies.

Love you smackin that brat of a bestesh and its mom.

Can’t wait for the next

2 Likes

The myristicin found in parsley is also the same chemical that causes people to hallucinate after overdosing on nutmeg. It’s a similar experience to being on a deliriant drug like diphenhydramine or nightshade… pants shittingly terrifying, and much more intense than most “normal” drugs in a very unpleasant way.

Since fluffies are so susceptible to small amounts of anything, Mummahs should be tripping balls as they self-abort her broods.

Honesty I really wish people would show fluffies being drugged, brain damaged, retarded, mentally ill, etc., more often, besides the generic derp stuff. Neurological effects have so much unused potential.

2 Likes

Oh my fucking GOD! did I just read Derp Mother??? Oh this is getting better and better!!!.

Good thing that he beat the shit out of that fucking bitch mummah and her “bestest” baby.