Jourmungrad My second attempt feedback appreciated

Hey guys please provide feedback what should I keep doing what should I stop how do I add fur should I do it like this or have less just random tufts? Let me know.

First attempt.

10 Likes

Lookin pretty in theme with Fluffy anatomy.

As a lazy person myself, what you could do to help with the hand strain when making the fluff is use less detail on the inside of the body and just draw the fluff part on the line edge with only a dew detail fluff on the inside.

But just remember, everyone has their own way to draw these things, and it honestly wont matter if it isn’t great as long as its recognizable as a fluffy no one will mind

1 Like

Kinda like this

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback I will wake early tomorrow and attempt to draw multiple fluffies, with this in mind.

1 Like

Naw man, looks fine, if you want em long keep em long. I like more dynamic poses so i usally kick the legs out and try to have hair like a pony. My only fix would be add ears…

And i like my eyes like shark eyes, just black pits like dolls eyes… no souls just empty vessels of fleash, blood and pain…

5 Likes

You’re getting there! This looks much, much more like a fluffy. (Snerk, the bad poopies.) The body is still WAY long. Try using an oval or two overlapping circles instead of a rectangle. Overall, though, this is vastly better. I love the little shit’s clear defiance. He’s about to get his ass kicked, and he’s all outta fucks.

1 Like

Fair. I mean, it’s legs that need to be short, not bodies. Longer fluffies have more room for sketties.

1 Like

I can see some madman breeder making wiener fluffies lol

2 Likes

Ok, (grabs a rubber glove and starts shoving spaghetti into it’s poopie place) not sure why you wanted this.

1 Like

Llllllooooooong floof. like a wiener dog. wring him out like a wet rag.

3 Likes

I wanna pet it

1 Like

Way better, give it some if that fur on the legs and it will look even better

1 Like

Thank you so much guys will post my third attempt sometime today I hope.

2 Likes