Jugando a las muñecas primera parte (art:metalgore)

32 Likes

There’s alot I want to say but nothing I want to own on a public forum…

7 Likes

Aww you didn’t even draw them rubbing their dicks together. That’s what all them gays in their freetime

5 Likes

am i dumb, or did you make a spanish version of a comic that don’t have words?

6 Likes

EXACTLY ! :v

4 Likes

don’t knock it till you try it.

3 Likes

I see the Spanish version is the unedited director’s cut. I don’t get the teeth smashing given the beginning and end but I’m not going to attempt to make sense of it.

Non-consensual gay incest forced in by a third party for reasons. This’ll be enough to confuse my brain on “why?” for a while.

4 Likes

Let’s be honest there, maybe not in a so crude fashion, but an unsupervised kid would do that with two biotoys

3 Likes

(Just have to imagine them suffering and pleading in Spanish XD)

I guess @Metalgore has uploaded by mistake the version without speech bubbles.

1 Like

I’ve no kids and it’s been decades since I was one. It’s actually a little hard for me to really think of what kind would do …

1 Like

They grow up so fast.

3 Likes

Focking brony

2 Likes

Now THIS is how you do fluffy on fluffy rape! Their expressions tell perfectly how neither of them wants this, but they’re completely powerless against a human using their bodies for his amusement. The sadness, fear and apology for what’s about to happen in the second to last panel is just palpable! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m surprised even one of them has an erection, but I’m guessing that medicine came into play. Or, more disturbingly she stimulated one and counted on the involuntary reaction…

3 Likes