Julia (By: Jejjick)

Fluffy design for a character I’ve had in mind for a potential story/comic series. She’s a good little mare if not a bit misguided. Apologies if it looks a bit rough, I’m still kind of getting the hang of drawing these little creatures lmao.

I feel like bowl fluffies are criminally underused as a weird little sub-species (though they’re obviously a bit gimmicky) with some unique scenarios you could make with them.

103 Likes

Oh go on then.
But first belly rubs and then upsies.

and she looks fine, you wil get the hang of them sooner or later fluffies aint hard to draw.
I mean if i can draw em anybody can and my art is rough as fuck.

6 Likes

she is very cute & i am successfully terrified of what will go wrong

7 Likes

Nice, bowl fluffies are way underused!

1 Like

She’s freaking adorable!! 10/10 would let her in!!

1 Like

You had my interest with the course hair Iook but my attention was acquired via the BowI FIuffy tag. :slight_smile:

Happy Thanksgiving, hope she’s not turned into a deIcious roast bowI fiIIed with mashed potatoes/stuffing in that bowI.

1 Like

That’s actually genius, though I have a feeling someone would be hesitant to cook a bowl since they’re still relatively rare lol.

1 Like

Its Iike a breadbowI. But meat.

2 Likes

In love with your style and absolutely curious about how you’re gonna use her in a story :eyes::star:

2 Likes

Kill it with fire.

1 Like

For me bowel …whooops Bowl fluffy always referred to a fluff who had been pillowed and then kept in a bowl. Usually turned to a corner all day becausd fuck em.

Your art is terrific

1 Like

I like your art-style here look so cute and friendly.

Can she be get pregnant with that bowl body? Or will it get “full” when she is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, food or drink I would not put into her, she is still very furry.

1 Like

Kinda adorable. And tempting to step on.

1 Like

I’m new. What’s a bowl fluffy? It’s not in the glossary

They’re basically a half step between regular and aquatic fluffies, with a depressed bowl shaped belly and a more rounded back. Their main gimmick is that their back fluff is water repellent and especially buoyant, allowing them to float on their back in bodies of water. They pretty much only appear in the wild, putting their foals on their bellies to ferry them across water.

1 Like

I want to rub her belly.

2 Likes

I wanna stomp her

4 Likes

10/10 would abuse

1 Like

She’ll get a bit of that but nothing too insane directly.

1 Like