July 2022 Theme - Back to Basics 001 (ENDED)

Plaasma AAAAAAAA SICK

2 Likes

Well, I’ve done Pokémon references before.

2 Likes

First time ive heard one lol

2 Likes

Well, I mentioned another one a few posts up.

2 Likes

AND HIS BLACK AND WHITE CAT

3 Likes

As a Newbie to the Community(compared to you lot), i cant WAIT to see if i can throw a story into the mix!

2 Likes

Could just use the ALF or ELF. They don’t sue, they burn stuff.

1 Like

Eh, I’m already done editing, I’m not editing it again.

Plus PLASMA gives me a bit more freedom. I could really dial up the Pokémon references with it if I wanted to.

I wouldn’t stop making references if you put a gun to my head.

2 Likes

Postman Pat, the legendary warrior who fought the alien menace of the Duolinguos in some abandoned catacombs.

If you get that reference, you are a good person

2 Likes

Also I’ve gotta say that this edit limit is fucking killing me. I burned through all of my edits for today just replacing that group’s name with PLASMA, and it’s barely noon. I’m not going to be able to fix any typos today, or upload new stories (since I can’t add links to them in my catalog) because of this.

I know why the edit limit is a thing. I know it was implemented because people were blanking their entire works. And I’m not upset with the mods for implementing this change. I’m upset with the users who made it necessary.

2 Likes

PETAA

Profound Empathy Towards Abused Animals.

Come on, Virgil.

3 Likes

Doth thou ever not have a sore bottom

1 Like

When I can do my thing without shit getting in the way, yes. It’s not like I’m asking for a lot, here. I just wanna be able to write, post, and edit stories without any issues. Is that really so unreasonable?

For the record, the default state of my bottom is a mild stinging sensation, so to speak. Just a sort of general annoyance at the world and 99.99% of the human race. I wish it wasn’t like that, but it is. Whaddya gonna do?

2 Likes

Write a little slower.

Proof read by sentence or paragraph.

Wait a while before submitting so proof-reading can be done with a rested mind and rested eyes.

Literally anything else.

3 Likes

Trust me, I’m trying to proofread, but typos always slip through the gaps.

But the point is that we shouldn’t have to be carefully rationing our edits, like zombie apocalypse survivors rationing bullets. Especially when someone has to make a whole bunch of edits in one go, like, say, retconning the name of an organisation. My retcon gun is out of bullets, and there are typo zombies at the door.

4 Likes

Then do better going forward.

FYI: the best of the classic fluffy content is full of typos because fluffies are meant to be stream of consciousness fun exploring a concept.

Not high art and sagas.

In short, stop taking it so seriously.

Silly Virgil fluffies don’t learn or evolve you have started to long at Reddit and it has tainted you

3 Likes

The only solution is for you to show us your taint.

I’ll take the picture.

4 Likes

taint happening taint luster

4 Likes

So let me get this straight: the new base idea is a purposefully generic group named APAT got a tip that a company was going to sell living creatures like toys from a friend of a member so they dressed up like Team Rocket in a group of twenty-ish.

Hasbio was only a small subsidiary rather than the bulk of the company and the security consisted of a single locked door and sleeping guard.

The group that was released was just test groups in an experiment conducting a study on their aging over time and included a pregnant females and ones in advanced age on life support.

One is stepped on.

Eighty five are taken by APAT, half dumped in Cleveland and half transported across the country and dumped in NorCal.

The first generation did not have programmed speech and developed language entirely on their own like a more extreme version of G1 Furbies. They can count to ten. None had any awareness whatsoever of the outside world, including getting food on their own.

The early generations mutated and evolved substantially. G1 had tiny legs.

1 Like