Just a dream [By Larur]

88 Likes

Lmfao get fucked

13 Likes

The good times.

Before that icicle took everything from him…

6 Likes

Seguramente el dueño la agarro en la movida y adiós patitas :grin:

3 Likes

Is this open to interpretation?

I like to imagine the purple fluffy is old and it’s thinking about old memories about the time it spent with its special friend, who had passed away a long time ago.

12 Likes

Given the scarring and lack of back legs? You could be right.

4 Likes

Yes, certainly
While was doing this, I didn’t knew what kind of context to give it
Maybe something sad, but anyways. It’s Open to interpretation

12 Likes

I saw it as a half-pillow wishing it had the chance to run and play with a special friend!

6 Likes

Lmao yes yes give me your tears they are the sweetener for my tea

3 Likes

:frowning: La vida es demasiado cruel con esos pequeños en demasiadas ocasiones…

1 Like

IDK. The scars and missing rear leg is pretty strong implications of abuse - but it’s not impossible it’s more of a sabox situation.

I had a cat for may years with 3 legs due to a car accident when she was a kitten. Looked like hell but didn’t bother her any till she was in her late teens, but I’d recon she had better coordination than a fluffy would with 3 legs.

9 Likes

Oh damn that’s dark, poor thing crying on her “spechiwal fwends” fur who probably died from being a possiable smarty but still though.

5 Likes

:flushed: damn! I didn’t realise that fur…omg :scream:

5 Likes

My interpretation is that daddeh got pissed that fluffy was fucking around with a special friend; so daddeh introduced special friend’s bowels and skull to Chainsaw-kun and then used same to deweggify his fluffy.

3 Likes

Main

4 Likes

Riveting commentary. That completely fucking pointless comment has brought the universe one step closer to heat death. Youre a fucking idiot. I will vaporize you with my brain.

5 Likes

How about some choccy milky

2 Likes

I am sending a zipfile to your computer that will unzip into a 4.3 petabyte file, bricking your computer forever. I am using the wifi router implanted in my brain to send it.

2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like