Just a Normal Customer by Karn/Princess Purrpaws

49 Likes

In the news today, a man was arrested after violently murdering a shopper attempting to buy spaghetti. While he insisted he had merely exterminated some stray biotoys - a misdemeanor charge in a public place - the officer at the scene stated “Fwuff-- umm, Hooman cweawy weawin biggest coatie. Fwuffy no weaw cwothies! Meanie hoomin scentenced to fifteen fowevas in sowwy box!” before driving off in a small battery-operated police cruiser.

15 Likes

Looks familiar

https://fluffy-community.com/t/normal-human-person-by-squeakyfriend-commission/53037

5 Likes

Never saw that one before. I was rewatching Bojack and got inspired by Vincent Adultman.
The bottom ones are almost the same colors even. Wild.

6 Likes

I almost want them to get their sketties.

8 Likes

There is likely a second part coming.

3 Likes

Wow. How clever and convincing. They’re certainly going to get away with it.

2 Likes

I am going to hope they get their asses kicked and thrown out. They can pretend to be human, but…

… Where is the money :D?

3 Likes

Love how her face have that “uh huh rigghhttt” vibe.

She would just press a button have the manager come in with his pet pugs that its simple bark would’ve cause the impostor falls into panic. :laughing:

4 Likes

i wonder what would happen if someone came and they did a sweep kick on that stack of shit-rats.
mortal-kombat

2 Likes

I don’t want to get you in trouble, but you’re not really supposed to post images like this. This site is for fluffies, not pictures of normal human peoples.

honestly i would be more impressed if any of the fluffies (in any head canon) could A pull this off and B be smart enough to even think to do this

2 Likes

ahhhh i love this so much <3

2 Likes

They absolutely should get their sketties!

and get thwarted by the lack of a can opener

3 Likes

Choking to death and stabbing the roofs of their mouths on a packet of uncooked spaghetti :gotsketties:

2 Likes