Just a whiff and food was everywhere (Not_A_Wise_Man)

62 Likes

don’t forget about the name in the title

6 Likes

Damn it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Oh damn :persevere: that guy is too much

1 Like

Pass the boof

1 Like

Wouldn’t weed and pot chocolate just make her sleepy?

You have to lace shit to get hallucinations, which dispensaries aren’t going to be doing.

3 Likes

I really like your comics
plz make more always as possible

1 Like

I"m guessing that cigarette wasn’t just weed.

1 Like

Like the first Friday? PCP-laced weed?

Dunno if the Abuser would be able to recognize a Fluffy at all given he was smoking it.

1 Like

I have absolutely no idea. I’m the kind of person that drinks only water and runs 10 Km a day. I haven’t touched drugs in my life so I don’t know what effect it might have. On the other hand, fluffies are the kind of vermin that can drown in puddle so I wouldn’t be surprise that some weed can totally mess them up.

4 Likes

Let’s just say you meet a lot of people in the culinary field who are experts in recreational pharmacy. I don’t partake myself (except for alcohol) but I’ve heard enough stories from co-workers to know some things.

1 Like

Fair point.

Drugs do have odd effects on body chemistry. Caffeine is like booze to a spider, most shit we love is poisonous to most other things, baboons seem to be focused by small amounts of booze like its caffeine.

Still, it was to my great disappointment when weed was legalized to find out that all it does is make you very sleepy and a tiny bit like the laughter part of being drunk. I was ready for a trip and just felt like I’d gone a few nights on a few hours of sleep.

1 Like

haha this is hilarious cruel

Speaking from extensive experience of someone who isn’t me…

Cannabis can be a less sleepy and more ‘goofy’ high depending on the strain, because different strains have different balances of the psychoactive compounds. The most important ratio though is the ratio between THC, tetrahydrocannabinol, and CBD, or cannabidiol. This is the one that determines the severity of what is colloquially known as ‘couch lock’.

“Tripping” is going to be best accomplished with LSD, mescaline, DMT or one of the psilocybin-bearing fungi, usually Psilocybe cubensis in the US.

First, it’s hard to get real DMT, usually it’s actually some mix of salvia, 2-CB, and other phenethylamines. If you can get it though, it’s the kind of trip where the real world goes the fuck away, and you’re in technicolour hyperspace talking to the machine elves.

The other three tend to give you more of a ‘starry night’ effect on things at beginner’s doses. You can get some wacky shit going on with them but that diverges based on what you took. Mescaline is more of a ‘warm and fuzzy’ trip, LSD is very much a cerebral and ‘crisp’ kind of trip. Shrooms vary enough that I can’t really relay any useful descriptor other than Salvador Dali paintings will make a lot more sense to you.

2 Likes

I agree, but there’s no telling how fluffies react to even mild hallucinogens like marijuana.

1 Like

Did you just smoke a blunt? Different delivery methods effect how strong a hit you’ll get, but yes most media exaggerates the effects. Edibles are great for a heavy hit, especially if you haven’t smoked in awhile.

Wayback there was a time when the community was toying with the idea that nicotine was like meth to fluffies. You can still find a few stories that follow that line too

PCP is real fuckin weird like that.

Sometimes you just feel really good and chill, see everything in long-distance vision, and stumble around giggling like you just took a great rip off a bong; other times you shit yourself and groin-punch the nearest person while screaming about how you’re a champion of Baal and you’ll rip their circulatory system out through their pores; and still other times, you end up lying on the floor staring up into the vastness of space while your body neatly folds itself into an origami crane, only to eventually realize that the bag of Chex you’re eating from is actually full of Lego blocks.