Just another day at the sea (by: FallenAngel)

The Bobbit Worm (Eunice aphroditois) manage to capture a fat juicy sea foal that went near its bitting radius, as now slowly draggin to the sand to eat in peace.

85 Likes

I wonder
If they are underwater, do they transmit complex sequences of ultrasound which are translated into human speech in order to talk?

8 Likes

Kinda like that. I can say its as horrible as normal fluffy speak.

6 Likes

hey i got a suggestion a Green-banded broodsac

2 Likes

That would be on micros to take effect not sure of the poppie part unless victims would be poppie fluffies

1 Like

hmmmm maybe its a science project about parasites?

1 Like

Next, a mantis shrimp punches a fluffy so hard the fluffy literally explodes.

Mantis shrimp, killer klowns from the sea. They punch with so much force it creates cavitation bubbles, tiny vacuums that generate heat and light.

8 Likes

in other worlds the pimp slap of the lord

4 Likes

I was listening to a radio program that suggested a lot of undersea life, like coral, uses sound to locate food and to navagte in ways we never previously thought to look for or study. Cool stuff. Wouldn’t be at all surprised.

3 Likes

The blue bestest dies horribly again! Hooray!

3 Likes

Love these fuckin things their so weird and so effecitve. They just sittin there.

I think my problem is this worm is at the seafloor, deep sea, But whatever.

Did you know if it was a bigger fluff that could escape the bite would have perinate nerve damage from the bristle? So if you step on the thing you WILL hurt forever.

2 Likes

I understand that blue and yellow are your most hated colors? I have the impression that not the second, but the third time, I see the suffering of a foal of this color in your works.

It’s a running joke. There was a fat blue and yellow “bestest baby” in a comic @FallenAngel007 did that everyone hated. Since then that bestest baby, a blue foal with yellow mane, has shown up in many comics with unfortunate ends.

It’s been great :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I fucking hate the sea.

1 Like

Yes, but I have a feeling that I saw a similar blue foal before “The Path”.

1 Like

Always loved seeing the moment where they dissapear under the ground in a milisecond.

1 Like

It’s a running gag that multiple people (including me) have done where a bestest with that coloring dies horribly.

3 Likes

Is that a Bobbit Worm? Those things are horrifying.

2 Likes

I wonder if that’s a snooty noble gene for canterlot or blue blood to other bad mlp traits? or bad fluffies trigger this thing?

1 Like

That blue and blonde by character as a horrible brat appeared first in The Path story, if some earlier fluffies did appear that just the generic ones I might have drawn.

3 Likes