Just Carrot's Luck: Don't Compare || Part 4 + VO! (Dragonixa)

Oh, okay, mhmm. Yeah, “I’m not a furry artist” said to a known furry…okay…:wink:

All jokes aside, great job with the quick turnaround on the comic. :blush:

1 Like

I have no Words but i musst laugh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Accuracy is unnecessary. Amazing visual impact is non negotiable.

I feel you chose wisely.

2 Likes

Oh definitely hahah

Oh come on, I’m a furry in denial, give me a break hahahaha

Thank you so much buddy :heart: Really glad to see people enjoying this stupid shit :smiley:

3 Likes

^W^

2 Likes

Oh you bet UwU All penises are great and valid :fist: Even the fake, disfigured and inaccurate ones lol

2 Likes

Somebody liked giving enfies to the buzz buzz nest. o.~

Also, that dick reminded me of the inflatable clown punch toys. Especially how it came back and leveled Carrot like a small child.
xD

1 Like

Why oh why was my first thought that if you are to cock slap someone in the face you shouldn’t do it to yourself?
bild

2 Likes

Plot twist, it was actually tiny until Turnip said so, then the “powers that be” decided to make it huge to traumatize and/or kill both of them!

1 Like

Holy shit.

1 Like

Oh my god XD

But hey, bees technically were a cartoonish trope… Might think of something involving a swarm chase :smiley:

1 Like

Getting cockslapped is such a strange idea to me… I guess it’s a form of degradation and some people like it, but if someone did it to me I’d probably laugh my ass off xD

It’s like a fish slap… just more ballsy

2 Likes

congrats on 100 subs!

1 Like

Turnip is gay. I mean what fluffy blushes at a giant boner and pretends he doesn’t want to look at it. Last panel shows him giving to his desires only to find a dead pony.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

I mean, in the last panel he’s kinda glad Carrot’s dead… That means there can be nobody bigger in his area lol

1 Like

Carrot need a wheelbarrow

1 Like

With that load? Pretty much lol

“Crushed to death by ones own gigantic genitalia” is not the worst way to go.

1 Like