Just Carrot's Luck: Let's be Real || Part 8 (Dragonixa)

It’s definitely been too long between the Carrot episodes, so I’m really happy to bring another one in ^w^ Expect more in the future!

In case you missed:
Previous part
Part 1
Next part

Wub you! :heart:
Nixy UwU

69 Likes

Another entry for FCP.
F1uffy Containment procedures.

3 Likes

It could really work, ngl!

1 Like

My Hubby actually saw the rough sketches you sent me and was blown away by your artwork. So I’m excited to show him the finished version! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Awwwh! That means a lot, I’m so glad you’re enjoying it together :smiley: Thank you!

3 Likes

We have some strange ways of bonding together and that means I show him gore or gruesome shit a lot.

3 Likes

That’s what Carrot gets for being named after food.

6 Likes

That’s amazing, gore is fun :3

1 Like

He even looks like a Carrot! So healthy, so many beta-carotens!

2 Likes

Me: Sterling look at this!
Him: Jesus Christ. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

I also torture Virgil with weird shit, I don’t know if he loves or hates this lol

3 Likes

eb3d79682d3b66586e86878e0e98b4ecee1af428r1-500-209_hq

What that mouth do

2 Likes

At least now you know he’s the type that swallows :wink:

Team #nogag

1 Like

That’s the key to a happy marriage. :grin:

2 Likes

You used to be a pig-horse, now you’re a horse-pig. But either way, you’re still a fluffy.

1 Like

While i love the realistic art style you’re doing for some of your work, I have to say goat eyes don’t suit fluffies for me. Round eyes scream friendly more, but there’s also another reason.

The reason being is that fluffies were meant to be friendly looking. Not like a creature that’s going to scream at you because it wants to eat your pants! :laughing:

Not saying you should change it, since i know real horses have the same eyes. It just puts it into weird uncanny valley horror for me.

So yes, I am saying that mirror Carrot made me shiver in mild fear.

1 Like

I have only one thing to say.

… Lol :smiley:

1 Like

OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED CARROT!!!

1 Like

“YOU BASTARDS!”

1 Like