Just Carrot's Luck: Size That Matters || Part 16 (Dragonixa)

Also, this comic doesn’t even show Pablo’s insecurity - he talked with Amy about sex toys and understands his partner’s needs, it’s the fluffy sex that he’s mad about lol

1 Like

yes sorry, I missed the part when carrot killed himself with a gun

1 Like

Screenshot_20230625_133628_Chrome

<:O and °○°

2 Likes

So much to unpack here.
-My man Pablo is just sitting at breakfast with a gun.
-Fortunately, it looks like they were able to bring both Cindy and Carrot home, so somebody got a good job.
-She could’ve just dodged the question by saying it was probably connected to his regeneration.

Art is fantastic, as always, and I’m excited to see that in future there’ll be more cameos.

4 Likes

I mean, what Amy and I have in common is that we can’t lie and we overshare, so there’s that xD

3 Likes

i mean i think peen jokes are funny. as long as not serious.
i mean im a chick who likes smaller sizes better, but small peen and toxic masculinity jokes normally get a chuckle.
and i thought the boyfriend shot carrot for banging his girl, not for having a larger peen

2 Likes

This is the first thing to make me laugh in days. XD

3 Likes

let’s pass on the size penis thing
it’s not better, the blame is on the girl, not on the toy (that’s one of the problem of this art) and no I didn’t tell that he should have shot the girl (it would be 100 time worse)… I mean, if he consider it as cheating, face the girl, if not he should face his own insecurity or whatever.
And I know they are just fictionnal characters (but written after some sort of real content) and I can’t find funny anymore something that toxic

btw

→ dragonixa is not to blame either, it’s just my tolerance popped when I saw her comics, but it’s largely due to the fact I had to rewatch ton of shitty thing recently and dive into bad memory.

1 Like

GROWF!!!
(POUNCE…:heart:hugglies :heart:)

We’ve missed you! Welcome back, kiddo!!!

3 Likes

oh yeah i get that, blaming someone else for your partner being bad is never the answer. i think the comic was meant to be funny and not draw any real world parallels, though sometimes that happens without us being aware that some people pull the crazy stunts we find to be unrealistic.
I hug i hug, ive had the same situation where a skit is meant to be funny and i can only see real people in what should be an absurd situation.

3 Likes

;w; Missed you too, ya goofball :heart:

3 Likes

That makes my teeth hurt!

X-《

2 Likes

I love how the mother’s reaction is just to call the man rude.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Fluffy lives don’t really matter all that much

1 Like

Now i morbidly must ask:

Is Carrot at least satisfying, or does he break under a single bounce?

He’s just a living dildo in fluffy form. Nothing more, nothing less.