Just Carrot's Luck: Size That Matters || Part 16 (Dragonixa)

Took me a while to actually finish this one, but I’m super happy with the result :smiley: It’s the first Carrot comic to make it to my newer and bigger sketchbook, so I was able to put in way more detail and frames than in the previous comics (excluding the 10th episode special, of course), let me know if you’d like to see more bigger scale comics like this!

If you wonder about my collab with the winner of my last contest, it will appear in the next part of the series OwO I kinda have the parts planned out season by season just so you can kind of expect what’s to come in the series, so for example every third episode is a random cameo, every 5th is a contest result, every 7th is the contest winner’s collab and every 10th is a long special :stuck_out_tongue: So yeah, stay tuned!

In case you missed:
Previous part
Part 1
Next part

How has everyone been? I’m having a blast living lately, been very much offline and been hanging out with irl new wonderful friends ^w^ Of course had some ups and downs, but that’s what depression does to you I guess~
Wub you! :heart:
Nixy UwU

60 Likes

One of your best pieces, in my spectacularly worthless opinion.

3 Likes

Awwwh ;w; I’m so glad to hear that, and every opinion matters :heart:

3 Likes

Well, considering my creatively barren galleryWhat is that creature?
Anyway, liked the casual use of firearms, made me chuckle

2 Likes

What creature are you talking about? Lol
I figured I wanted to amuse the American side of the audience here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I love how nonchalant they all are about Carrot dying over and over.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t you get used to that as well? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Says it is a flufflepuff :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh! Yeah, that’s the pink fluffy unicorn that dances on rainbows :stuck_out_tongue: I always use that emoji to express my excitement lol
Anyways, here’s your answer:

2 Likes

ohhhhh i loved thix XD thats great! the mama just calls him rude

3 Likes

I know we are on the fluffy site -_- but does every male human being have to be so childish about his dick

3 Likes

I mean, why not? Lol

3 Likes

Speaking for myself, yes. Absolutely yes. :japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

because this is the only thing they do down here (when they don’t necessarly do IRL)

find a psy for yourself (or grow up depending on how old you are)

1 Like

Hey, it’s always fun to make fun of inflated egos caused by unnecessarily low self-esteem :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Or, perchance, you could stop behaving like the stereotype that triggered you?

1 Like

Hey folks, I really don’t want any arguments under what is just a silly comic, can we not?

2 Likes

yes but this is the only thing that this site holds. And it’s not always shown as “funny” (“rape” is still cconsidered as normal or a good thing on this site if you dislike some character, or just because)

you mean like you ?

tell him (he began first) :upside_down_face:

I’m telling you both. Just stop, ok? It seriously doesn’t matter and it ruins the mood. Don’t know why you decided to all of a sudden be so mad about what essentially is just a dumb character, and I’m not condoning any of the fucked up stuff on the site. I simply enjoy artistic expression and I love shock value, and I get it how it’s not for everybody. It’s your choice to either enjoy it or leave it, both stances are fully valid and okay so long as you’re not rude about it~

3 Likes

Happily: It is your artistic space :slightly_smiling_face:
Anyone still wanting a measuring contest can use private messages.

1 Like