Just Carrot's Luck: The Wrong Blessing || Part 6 + VO! (Dragonixa feat. Virgil)

This time you’ll get another VO! Hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it :smiley:
@Virgil helped me out with his divine voice, so shoutout to him for being wonderful, as always UwU

In case you missed:
Previous part
Part 1
Next part

Wub you! :heart:
Nixy OwO

71 Likes

These Carrot stories are popping up as fast as a stray mare has litters. And every time, it’s amazing work!

10 Likes

I outlined it right after the previous one, so basically I just did 2 in a row as I felt the flow ^w^

6 Likes

Jesus decided the human race wasn’t worth saving again so now he hangs out amongst tentacles in a pocket dimension of some creature.

9 Likes

So that’s why the world is so fucked up then! Go figure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’d be tired of humans too at this point lol

2 Likes

Even Jesus hates fluffies

Amazing work as always!

4 Likes

So that’s what Foxy sounds like.
If you want my help, I’d gladly do Satan for you.
:smiling_imp::smirk::wink:

3 Likes

Take pictures of his behind for me.

2 Likes

Your art is a treasure, please never leave

2 Likes

I mean… They are a filthy human creation and god has nothing to do with them, so what did you expect? xD

3 Likes

That is good to know, I’ll definitely let you know if I come up with something involving Satan ;3

2 Likes

Sorry, Foxy bottom is reserved only for my gaze UwU But his tail is puffy, I can let you snuggle with it :smiley:

@Virgil honey, there’s a person obsessed with your buttocks, shall I be concerned?

3 Likes

My goodness, you’re gonna melt my heart ;_; While I can’t exactly promise it, I can say for sure that I’m not leaving any time soon UwU I love this community too much at this point

2 Likes

0/10 Jesus doesn’t look like Kurt Cobain, so as a refugee from the Bible Belt I’m confused and/or enraged, depending on who’s watching.

2 Likes

Well, Jesus didn’t shoot himself in the head now, did he?

Spoiler alert: Jesus dies on the cross
Sorry if you were just reading the Bible lol

Buggies nu get dis one.

1 Like

I’ll cut you

1 Like

And I’ll burn you alive C: Don’t you forget you’re dealing with a dragon ;*

Shid, if jet fuel melts steel beams then dragon fire melts robot

1 Like

Carrot is amazing :joy:

1 Like