Just ignore lol (KerosineCannibal)

I know everyone hates these types of things, but I drew up the characters for the stories I want to tell. Raven and Lilith are from the same universe.

I changed up the name of the alley stallion lol

60 Likes

People hate these?? I think they’re cool!

14 Likes

I think people mainly hate them when it’s just one singluar fluffy.

10 Likes

Really nice work. Are you going to do a comic featuring any of the other OC humans?

4 Likes

The plan is to. I just need to find the time and energy. There’s just too many things that I want to draw and if I start a comic/story I wanna finish.

7 Likes

It’s totally understandable when you have so many ideas to draw. I can’t wait to see what you make though. Your art style is really cool!

3 Likes

Take your time. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY ALWAYS!!!

5 Likes

Oh my, I love Stressball the most. She would make the perfect fluffy soccer ball or football (LOL).

2 Likes

That’s very cool! A character sheet is used also on animation, isn’t that so?

2 Likes

I LOVE EMBERS COLORS

I’m such a sucker for black + fire color scheme, god it’s my favorite

I’m very interested to see story behind Jack and Chloe so I look forward to future uploads :heart:

2 Likes

This is absolutely incredible. So looking forward to see your next creations. Why does Brooke have those weird ball-cluster things under its wings? Are they feathers? What I love most is your faces - they convey expressions so perfectly. The eyes in particular.

4 Likes

happy to see she kept the black pegasis

2 Likes

@Mister-Shitrat Yes, those are feathers. I’m still trying to find the best way to draw wings. Those are probably the hardest part of a fluffy for me to draw lol and thank you!

3 Likes

I like this, i think character sheets are fun to look at

2 Likes

The main qustion is…
Can the Stressball tumble?

2 Likes

moofin

3 Likes

Does Lilith have a backstory or anything?

1 Like

Yeah she does. It’ll be revealed as I make more comics. It’s no fun to just tell it lol

3 Likes