Just two gals being pals [ Art by Kathi ]

Nightshade and Morning Glory
Nightshade and Morning Glory the lovely girlfriends, ah yes. I also realized, I kinda maybe have a thing for white/whiteish alicorns? I should honestly, try to stop but I keep dOING IT
Anyways-

Fun facts about these two
Nightshade wears a hairtie that is Morning Glory’s favorite color so she has something to remind her of. Morning Glory also has the same deal but I didn’t wanna draw two fluffies with hairties.

Both got freckles- Glory got more of’em. I will go down on the ship of fluffies having nicknames for their special friend OTHER then just the title of special friend, Star for Nightshade and Angel for Glory.

The two are bisexual, both having guy special friends before, but after meeting in the greenhouse and getting along for a good few months ended up becoming a pair themselves.

Their only adopted foal will be a black little unicorn with turquoise mane and tail.

17 Likes

I LOVE THE GAY FLUFFIES OH MY GOD
Imagine special friend fluffies learning about the human concept of marriage and saying: “Nothew namsie fow speciaw fwiend am wife?? Wub wife!!”

5 Likes

That’s it
I must fucking write a fluffy wedding at some point.
The idea is too cute, cOME ON
Just picture getting the fluffies all dressed up and prepared for their own wedding, it’s heart warming

5 Likes

I’ve been writing a story with two stallions as special friends for a while. Soon they might even have their own little family. Love seeing more fluffy same sex couples :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:eyes: I must now go read this story of yours, it sounds adorable already.

3 Likes

On this site I’m quite behind. I’ll try and get it finished soon, been sick from the second vaccine the last couple days. So they haven’t met on here yet. It’s more complete on Reddit. Also, there’s a lot of sad stuff in it but my goal is for them to get through it.

3 Likes

Ahh, well firstly, hope you get better from feelin’ sick! I had heard how those vaccine shots can fuck a person up a bit from a friend, hope you are drinkin’ a lot of water and getting a lot of rest on top of that.
Secondly, I will still read it and wait for updates on this site, you, my pal, got a new follower.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll be looking out for if you do stories or comics on these two. :eyes:

3 Likes

Especially if their owner got married recently and they wanted to too. Like: “Wan be wike mummah! Wan be speciaw fwiends foweba!”

2 Likes

They are in Troubles in Shop and I may be planning on a small spinoff series for the greenhouse gang, there’s more then just these gals who are in that place, got a poly gang too I haven’t drawn.

2 Likes

Oh my God, Human and Fluffy weddings happening at the same time.
Owners who fallen in love and their fluffies are special friends so it be extra sweet.

2 Likes

I AM HERE FOR THIS OMG

2 Likes

we need that tO BE A THING, JOSIE

2 Likes

That got a chuckle outta me.

2 Likes

Wuv it!

1 Like