Kelly's Breedery Part 3 (IamVee)

Your phone rings. Its Susan!
You pick up the phone as she starts to talk.

“Hey, Cass…? The foal is doing well but they will need to stay for a night due to its injures.”
Not exactly want you wanted to hear but great news nonetheless!
“Thank you so much, Susan! If you need I’ll bring them to my house so I can watch over her for the night. I have the formula for her.”
This wasn’t exactly a lie, you did formula but you also had a fluffy who has milk. She doesn’t really like brown foals so you are ready to beat her any moment. Susan allows you to take the foal home but it needs milk before that. You hang up and get ready to go collect the foal.
“Hey Gale, I have to go grab a foal and talk to Hannah, text me if you need help!”
Gale, give you a nod and works with some customers asking about foals, bicth mares, and smartys. You buy some formula quickly due to the fact your not carrying some today and go collect the foal. You basically ran to Susan’s office to get the baby. When you get there it’s wrapped in a little yellow blanket cooing.
“Thank you, Susan.”
She hands you the baby foal and gives you a smile.
“Anytime.”
You both wave to each other and you head off to the back room where Hannah is watching the Cctv. Growing madder as Fruitcake drags the brown foal away and pushes over the purple one. She barely notices you come in.
“Hannah I’ve got good and bad news.”
She jumps and turns around, closing the CCTV trying to stop you from seeing what Fruitcake has done.
“Is the foal alright?”
You smile and nod while slightly pulling back the blanket to reveal the now sleeping foal.
“That’s the good news. The bad news is she has to stay overnight to be watched.”
You check the time. 12:46 pm. Fruitcake’s owner will be here at 1:30. you both have time to punish him. Hannah seems to understand how much time she has and grabs the sorry stick. You aren’t allowed to punish fluffies in this situation, due to the last time you nearly killed an owned fluffy after it raped a brown mare. Kelly had to pull you off the fluffy, good times. You look at Hannah one last time and head off to tell Jingle that her baby is going to stay with you tonight. This will not be fun.
“Nice wady! Bwing babbeh bac?”
She’s already here like she was waiting.
“Sorry hun, the mean fluffy hurt your baby a lot so she has to stay with me.”
You look at her and her cheeks are puffed. You think she’s mad at you.
“Meanie fwuittake hurt bwown babbeh? Jingwe wiww giv meanie fwuittak fowevew sleepies!”
You think about helping her but know kelly would be pissed if you did.
“I wouldn’t blame you”
You snicker as you say that. It’s now 12:50, you have to get her and her other foals ready for pick up, and the foal some formula.
“Go grab your babies Jingle, your owner is almost here.”
Jingle looks happy and grabs her other two foals. You pull her crate off the wall and let her go in.
“wan daddeh!”
You take her crate and the brown foal out, set her on the counter, and stand behind giving the brown foal some milk. At exactly one o’clock her owner comes in.
“Hello sir, Jingle and her foals are ready for you!”
You put on the customer service smile and hand him the create. He pays you.
“Thank you so m-”
He looks annoyed but you don’t know why.
“Is that Jingles brown foal?”
You forgot to mention what fruitcake did.
“Yes we are sorry, one of the other daycare fluffy pulled this filly away and injured her. She is doing well but she will have to stay with me tonight.”
You brace yourself for the anger that is to come but he looks relieved.
“Oh thank god. I was afraid Jingle did it.”
He pays you extra for trying to save the foals’ life then leaves. It is now 1:05. You should go check on Hannah and M-06. FIrst M-06, you head upstairs and see she is feeding all the foals, two of the twelve are brown, three are white, one is a vomit green, four are a dark black, and the last two are pastel shades. Appears to be no “bestie babbehs” or “poppie babbehs.” but they were just born. After you check on her you head down to Hannah. Just outside of the back room’s door you hear fruitcakes scream 15 minutes until he leaves. You walk in and Hannah is spraying him with water.
SCREEEEEEEEEE WAWA BAD FO’ FWUFFY STAPH DUMMEH WADY”
Hannah slaps him and notices you walking up.
“Hey Cass, how’s the foal?.”
She stopped spraying Fruitcake, whose screams scared the poor foal.
“She’s doing better, she drank some formula and napped. Too bad the scream woke her”
You start petting the foal to calm her down, it seems to work.
peep, peep, coo~
Both you and Hannah smile. Hannah packs up Fruitcake, his owner will be here in five minutes. You both take him out, this is Hannahs first pick-up while dealing with Fruitcakes owner. Finally at 1:32 Fruitcakes’ owner walks in.

Previous
Next

17 Likes

This really good story, I hope you keep up with it. :relieved::blush:

3 Likes

Thank you! i will be keeping it up lol its fun to create

2 Likes

I wonder what kinda of moron fruitcake’s owner. Do we expect a beat down or an abuse report? :thinking:

Wow Hannah almost beat up an owner before cause of their stupidity? Wow.:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Oh no Cass almost beat an owner sorry if it was unclear!

2 Likes

Ah ok, thanks.

That cctv can be a proof if that moron trys to sue.

2 Likes

Good point!

2 Likes

Added maybe that asshole has a history to other daycare when investigated.

2 Likes

Maybe Cass can have Kelly look into it :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

:+1: good idea maybe cause their are few daycare in the city close to his address why there.

2 Likes