Kelly's Breedery part 4! (IamVee)

Finally at 1:32 Fruitcakes’ owner walks in.

You hate this part of the day. Fruitcake’s owner is a huge annoyance. Hannah is being friendly tho. This is the reason you can’t deal with him after a bad day like today. The foal is cooing in your palm.
“Hello, sir! Your fluffy is ready to be collected.”
That’s Hannah for you. She is extremely pissed but still being polite. She still wonders why she finds pins on her uniform saying “world nicest person.” I’ll have to tell Kelly and Gale we need more.
“Where’s Fruitcake? He better not have been abused again!!”
You are about to tell him off when Hannah starts talking.
“Your fluffy hasn’t been abused in our care, sir! But due to his behavior, he has been punished today.”
She said that in her cheery voice. This girl needs a raise.
“You do NOT touch my little man. He is perfect in every way!”
This is getting annoying. Every day this happens. You’re about to make a sign to say pay and leave if you’re a bicth.
“Sir your fluffy might have smarty syndrome. You can get him checked out down the street at the Fluffy good feels. Please pay so this transaction is over.”
You smirk half because you finally told him off and half because kelly is going to yell at you. He writes down something, probably your name, and finally pays Hannah and leaves.
“Cass you can’t go around saying that. He is going to report you ya know?”
You sigh.
“Yeah I know, but damn he’s been coming here for 3 years with smartys always acting like that. It pisses me off ya know?”
Hannah sighs and warns you not to be doing that. She walks back to the daycare and you walk off to help out a regular customer. You know this customer likes to abuse fluffies so you lead him to the new smarty pen. While telling him about how these fluffies were trained to be brats and perfect abuse things. You were able to sell three smartys, one foal, and some new abuse products. You made $354.19! You continue your rounds, checking on the new foals, feeding the mares, and restocking shelfs. Finally 2:30 comes. Kelly calls you up and you know its time.
Previous
Next

15 Likes

Cant believe what an asshole that guy is :triumph::grimacing: hope karma gets the better of him and that pet of his :triumph::triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

Lol might happen! Who knows?

3 Likes

I suspect Fruitcake and his owner will find that other fluffies and their owners has had enough of the daily assholery. It could be quite the show. Or crapshow to be precise due to who will get what’s coming to them. :smiling_imp:

1 Like