Kelly's breedery REMASTERED (Vee_and_Mochi)

Cassy’s POV.
I work for my sister at her Breedery. Technically I’m a co-owner but I don’t like doing all that busy-busy bull but I have a lot of fun maning the store! So we came up with a sort of plan. Kells does the paperwork, buying, qnd doing all that other bullshit, while I man the floors, train any new employees, move product, and act as security as well as anything else I may need to do.

Today she had another idea that she said will “put us above the competition!” Her new plan? Sell fucking smarties. Yeah those sick little bastards. She’s bringing those little fucks in. Apparently her newest idea is to sell them to people with a justice boner. It’s a great idea actually and great for stress relief. No other shops have done it so we will be a first. Sucks I cant be near them without buying one or another person. I only murdered 5, and they deserved it… I shouldn’t have let her outside without fixing the fence. Oh fucking well. I have work to do right now.

Fruitcake, Jingles, and Jingles’ 4 foals are here right now and I have to do my job. Today I have to help out Hannah in the daycare, work with Gale to bring in the newest stock, showcase products, check the breeding pairs and thier foals, “bonding time” hell yeah, and product demonstration. Damn fun day today!

Hannah being the sweetheart she is will need help with Fruitcake, that spoiled little asshole, plus Jingles is a lot of fun to talk to for a fluffy, its rare so I enjoy talking to the special ones. Gale is always a great guy to chat to. I like talking to him, sycks we have to moves this kind of product together but at least we can hang out during it.

Heading to the daycare- wait… do I hear… crying? And Hannah is yelling. What the hell is happening in there?

5 Likes

Uh…wtf?

2 Likes

Yea what?

2 Likes

<3

2 Likes

What’s the issue?

What’s wrong?

Thank you!!