Kennedy gets a new friend (By JizzCoveredCrocs)

51 Likes

That last panel fourth wall detail really shows your talent

8 Likes

bruh kennedy can now use alchemy without requiring a drawn transmutation circle

7 Likes

Is this where Kennedy realises she is a comic character?

4 Likes

YE!!

1 Like

I7L5I73RAYDURLTRRA

HHHHHHHHHHHHTHANKYOUSOMUCH

1 Like

So how did she make contact with a cosmic being? Was it during her creation?

Because it kind of reminds me of Deadpool’s origin. The original one, given how comics work its probably retconned now.

He was tortured until his mind left the material plane so he didn’t have to listen to his body screaming anymore, and was kept so close to death that he was able to make conversation with, then go on romantic evenings with, Death (the grim reaper is female in Marvel, Deadpool became bisexual later). She shared with him that he’s a comic character and that he isn’t allowed to die until both that he suffers more than any being ever has or will, and nobody buys his comics anymore.

2 Likes

i’ve left it deliberately unclear so there’s room for speculation :] even me, the person who wrote it, am unsure as to what Truth is. so far, i have two working theories, neither of which i will settle with: there are eldritch beings in my fluffy universe, OR kennedy herself is Truth, and her “stealing” the answer is just her tapping into her subconscious.

I like both answers, so I’m leaving the question open ended for now so that I can either come back to it later or the readers can theorize

4 Likes

Could use the idea of the Godhead. The sum knowledge of all humans and Fluffies.

Good thinking. Cosmic horror is inevitably diluted if it can be explained.

I guess I only know the retcon version where Thanos made him immortal so he could never be with Lady Death. Honestly, its fun either way.

I absolutely adore the derpy fluffle in your comics! She/he? Is my favorite

1 Like