Ketchup the Fluffy by Yoyopero

Hello! Well this is my first post, I’ve been practicing a little drawing of Fluffys to be able to do comics and stuff, yes I know the background is a bit horrible but in my defense I have never drawn a background, well since I still don’t know what to do with ketchup I leave its fate in your hands, choose some type of box to continue the story or also suggestions, I do not promise that part 2 will come out soon But I will do my best!

64 Likes

Looks good! I have a feeling it would be one of many so leaning towards neutralbox.

6 Likes

Hmm he doesn’t seem to be showing smarty signs so hugbox it is

5 Likes

Hugbox. He’s cute. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s 170$. That’s freaking expensive. That’s not the sort of money you spend on something you’re just going to torture and destroy within a couple days or whatever. That’s what you spend on something you actually WANT. So I would recommend Hugbox or Neutralbox. However if you do want it to suffer for whatever reason, Sadbox. Make it emotional.

8 Likes

I think you know which way I want this to go.

1 Like

Hug box for this one. He’s a cutie.

2 Likes

Very Hugbox please!

1 Like

Looks great man, i mean i cant draw to save my life but i like it is simple but you know what everything is.

I want to say, ‘You missing a decimaI point after that one?’ but infIations a bitch.

2 Likes

Sadbox. Always sadness for these abominations.

Fluffies who ask to be adopted are automatically bad fluffies.

Kill.

Goodness, poor guy’s getting scammed. I’ve seen gas stations sell fluffies for as low as 50 cents. You can even find a ton of fluffs on the streets, granted they’re all probably poopeh babbehs abandoned by mommeh and so they’re not that great anyway. Just hope this guy plans on committing to this little guy for a long time, he’s gonna have to, spending that much. As for the fluffy, he’s a cutie. :heart: I’d absolutely buy him myself if he didn’t cost a leg.

The background is perfectly fine, and I like the texture brush you used. And just remember, you’ll get better with time, patience and practice!

I know a lot of people are leaning towards hugbox with such an expensive fluffy, but consider this: slow burn abuse. It’s not always about the big biowence right away. Yell at it a bit for disobeying you. Call it stupid when it accidentally knocks over its blocks. Beat the fucker down slowly with your words until the eventual wan die kicks in, then keep it alive so you can see its constant suffering.

2 Likes

welcome to biden’s fluff-merica

jokes aside i wonder why he was the last to be put on discount and sold.

and to echo craftyskunk, the best abuse is the slow-burn psychological/emotional kind. let them know love and happiness before slowly taking it all away from them. let them cry in frustration over how they miss how things used to be. slowly grind them down until they have nothing.

What does this thing do, shit gold?

2 Likes

My Bad while I was doing the texts for the dialogues I missed a zero, sorry about that haha

1 Like

An apology, I forgot a detail that, even though it’s small, is very important, that damn fluffy is worth $17, it won’t happen again… I think

2 Likes

Hugbox, at least for now. I’m really curious why he is so expensive. Are all fluffies that much in your universe? Or, is this guy special?

Personally, I’d roll with it. Mabey he has the potential to produce allicorns because his dad was one. Or maybe he has a recesive gene that makes any babies he produces have shiny manes.

2 Likes