Kevin VS Dave battle (Eded_ted)

I drew the Dave vs kevin battle because why not!

If you didn’t already know, kevin won!

78 Likes

Never was there a braver fluffy to don the saucepan armor than Dave.

I’d love to see Kevin just start taking pieces of his opponents’ gear with him after he wins in an effort to try and survive the next round.

13 Likes

dave’s playlist for the following training arc

10 Likes

He wins in an hour.
But I don’t see Dave pulling a last minute victory lol.

3 Likes

i mean his sword is broken. taking the bat is a logical choice

3 Likes

Gives me an almost Megaman vibe.
Neat but Kevin hates fighting.

4 Likes

D’awwwwwwww!

1 Like

TKO!

2 Likes

Dave re-enters to beat Kevin.
His new mobility scooter has mechanical spider legs and he’s obsessed with killing Kevin.

6 Likes

Kevin: What have I done? Anakin - YouTube

3 Likes

Dave enters a Seto Kaiba level eternal quest for (failed) revenge.

4 Likes

after his owner kicked him out for failing (not knowing that the goal was to die) he wandered the streets as a comon stray. pushed forward by a false promise, hope, and unending spite towards kevin, he defeted the smarty of a local herd to become a smarty himself. not for nummies, not for enfies, but to build a machine that will take down the one who robed him of his victory, his warm house, and his sketties.

5 Likes

Theft isn’t violence is all I’m going to say about this.

Now, violent theft is another charge alltogether…

3 Likes

I don’t disagree.
Just my opinion that if Kevin hates fighting, he’d most likely not take weapons.

3 Likes

now that spin to win has (somehow) defeated shittstorm, I think they are up against kevin next…

3 Likes

99% sure that’s accurate.
My eye is all messed up today.

2 Likes

Haha oh, that’s adorable! Great job Kevin, you did it!!

As for taking weapons - I can imagine him borrowing the little saucepan hat, or like… he picks it up to put it back on Dave but gets hauled out of the arena before he can do so, pan and all.

He’d definitely not take the bat, probably would try to smooth out his cardboard sword (maybe straighten it out with some extra cardboard) instead. After all, he managed to win against one enemy with that sword, and there’s no way the others are any worse to fight … right?

6 Likes

I imagine him eventually adding glitter for a shiny sword.
Maybe he accidently blinds his foe?

5 Likes

@Mr_Owl @Karn (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

See you in a bit

10 Likes

Whelp. Dave lost. There goes my moneys.

4 Likes