[KFE] FLUF You! Ep-1 the basics! (Mister_K)

(Transcript: in case you cant read my writing)
Hello FluffTV! My names K and welcome to the first episode of FLUF You! An instructional show focused on caring for fluffies! Today, we focus on basic care: Discipline, feeding and cleaning!

Like with any pet, fluffies are prone to misbehaving. Whether its a simple bad attitude or nasty “sorry poopies” a few measures can be taken to correct it! One of the most effective (and popular) methods is to give the bastard a few whacks with a sorry stick! [Note: sorry sticks are designed to inflict pain without permanent damage.]

Another method is to utilize a “Sorry box” to take advantage of fluffies weakness to darkness amd isolation. The pictured example is a harsher variation as there is limited outside visibility and access to light. However, cardboard boxes and kennel cages make excellent sorry boxes as well.

Another, much harsher form of punishment can include confiscating a fluffies babies. Babies are the ultimate source of “heart happies” for a mare, And taking them away can cause depression and anger. Its reccomended to return the babies eventually as a reward for good behavior or if her depression worsens.

Feeding is simple so i’ll keep it brief. Even the cheapest kibble will keep your fluffy fed and (relatively) happy. Consider setting aside a day where your fluffy friend can indulge in some “sketties” especially of you opt for cheap kibble. Having a day to look forward to will keep your fluffy going!

As fluffies are prone to drowning, its reccomended you place your fluffy in a small bowl filled with water. Gently pour water over your fluffy and scrub with any shampoo available. However its reccomended you use fluffy specific shampoo found at your local fluffmart or the Emporium.

Since we have some extra time, i’ll go into detail about safe rooms! Safe rooms, as the name implies are rooms put together to ensure the safety and comfort of your fluffies. Pictured to the right is a basic example of a proper safe room. A safe room should always have: a bed, litterbox, food bowl, wall mounted water bottle, toys, and a cheap tv. All electrical outlets should be covered and all power should be sourced from another room.

And that marks the end! Hope this was insightful and useful! Tune in next time for whatever the hell i want! Fuck off and have a pleasant day!

9 Likes

Adobe Fresco is free and has the ability to do text along with drawing. It can be installed on any smartphone or tablet

1 Like

Might check that out, thanks.

Never give those fucking babies back. If she wants to prove how good she can be it will be with her next litter.

1 Like