Kicked out (carniviousduck)

56 Likes

Wish his little horn had snapped off too

4 Likes

Gonna have to subsist on soft food or things small enough to swallow whole so poop and foals too slow or dumb to get away.

4 Likes

He becomes miwkie-fief! No miwkies fo babbehs!

4 Likes

its always a red unicorn stallion causing problems

5 Likes

See this is were 1 of 3 things could happen

1 he tries to sneak back in but just gets abused and brutalized …most likely to happen

2 nature takes its cruel toll on the fluff aka wild animals or feral fluffs … very likely

3 he gets smart ( not as a “smartie” but a tru “smarty” stops trying to be a fluffy baby , starts learning how to read , picks up law books , goes to law school, only to come back and sue his old owner out of house , “attorney at fluff ending”(( also all i hear now is that motivational song “rising up” ~Rising up back off these streets , just a fluff with the will to survive ~ XD

Places bets here

Its the red fur, causes aggression in mammals

1 Like

Smashing out their teeth would be the best preparation for ensuring no feral population growth.

1 Like

Gets freedom at the cost of a few teeth,
Thing is lucky he didn’t end up in the poop hole.

2 Likes

Well, I heard about eating dirt … but this is rediculous!?

well-what-can-i-say

3 Likes

Another one bites the dust! :notes:

3 Likes

Some how it feels like that’d be funnier if his horn snapped, but he didn’t land any differently. If it just snapped on its own for no apparent reason.

1 Like

He gets up shakes the dirt off , then suddenly !!SNAP!! horn falls off

1 Like

To imagine him starving to death thanks to the horrible pain of his dislocated jaw

Marvelous