KIKUO'S BLOG #1 [ June1818themurcy ]

Hi! My name is Kiku. This is my first blog :slight_smile:
I have to apologize if my english skill is so bad :pray:, but please understand me because I didn’t speak English since I was born (haha)

Today is my special day ever. Look at this pic. I name her Lolipop because her hair color make me think about lolipop that I ate when I was young.
I don’t know to to pet fluffy. I just walked pass the pet store with my boyfriend and I saw her! I told Dan(BF) I wanna be her mommy and you can be daddy. First, he don’t agree with me. He told me fluffy is the most annoying pet. They like to talk all the time, shit all the time and always begging many things from owner. We make some argument for 5 minute. Finally, he gave up on me and buy her for 35$. (Woman always right lol)
If I’m not too busy, I will come to update every week. Let cheer us! NEW MUMMAH :kissing_smiling_eyes: :v:

38 Likes

Very cool! I like your style of fluffy

8 Likes

rainbow manes!

2 Likes

Face looks like a seal.

7 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

maybe I can fix it next time lol

3 Likes

3 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

Dan should have dumped her right then and there

6 Likes

lol, equivalent of saying ‘women aint shit’ in the womans own blog. xD

2 Likes

I agree, they look like a super chunky seal and it is a very charming look.

Could we get a picture of Lollipop wearing a seal tail headband?

For Verification.

Hmm, my first attempt was ‘inconclusive’…

3 Likes

Very nice art. I was a little thrown to see what looks like a fang in the mouth instead of flat teeth.

2 Likes

Hmmmm, the tag says “abuse ending”…

2 Likes

Two cuties!
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice catch. Could be a spoiler, ala only first page of the blog afterall.

Unless this was referring to her browbeating her boyfriend into buying it for her (them) to raise together?

2 Likes

That has gotten to be the most unique and uncanny style of fluffy I’ve ever see. It actually doesn’t make me want to hurt it and mildly unsettles me, bravo!

1 Like

abuse-ending

NO! NOT THE KITTENFLUFF!!!
:fearful::cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved::cry::sob:

2 Likes

Haha. Thanks for your comment. I will be change my fluffy style to make them more look like fluffy pony, but after Kikuo’s blog end. Maybe I will make other fluffy species in future too​:blush::pray:

1 Like

Thank you :pray: