Kindred brutal souls by Kovács Ambrózia

Bob is a very bad man. He is always torturing and killing fluffies in his filthy cabin. He found out why he likes it. One day, a whole herd of them found his house deep in the woods.
“Evewyboddy fowwawd! Dewe must be nummies dewe!” said the smarty and beat the slower fluffy one in front of him. “Fiwst nom only fow smawty! Dummeh fluffy can die fow smawty!”
“Dank yu smarty!” replied the tortured fluffies.
Bob was happy. Lots of killing to do. As they climbed up the small hill, the first batch of fluffy barked down. The garden was a simple rise inwards, but a log pile with nails outwards. The fluffy herd was trapped. Bob’s penis stiffened, he had a lot of killing to do.

“Wat awe zu idiots do? Assholes! Make staiws!” Smarty screamed at the crying, bleeding fluffies. Bob was reluctant to attack, wondering what would happen.
“Yu am going to die! Yur guts awe gonna fall out! Yu am all going to die! In fact! I will kill yu all! Weaks!” And he jumped at the first fluffy next to him, biting a piece out of his throat. He was obviously the strongest. “Die! Kill! Destwoy!”
Bob agreed with the smarty. As it roared, Bob became increasingly erect, swinging his axe and enjoying himself. The smarty killed three of his own herd and pushed them against the wall with the rest of the fluffy… So Bob jumped out of his house. With no trousers on and an axe swinging, he set about killing those who tried to climb out of the hole.

But he kept the smarty.
“Kill! Kill that!”
“Yes, kill! Kill, fluffys!”
“Kill!”
“Kill!”
“Blood!”
“Death!”
“Guts!”
“Bones!”
Bob and the smarty looked into each other’s eyes and a strange feeling came over them. They fell to the fluffy things between them and Bob finally relaxed. He was happy. Fluffy looked at Bob.
“Humin am vewy gud. Lots of dead fluffy. Dat make smawty happy.”
“Me too.”
“Smawty know a lot of stupid fluffys who all need to die.” Smarty looked over the five remaining females. “And now these are smarty’s.”
“I’ll feed you if you bring more fluffy. Killing makes me happy. The only way to be able to stand it up”
“Me too.”
Bob and the smarty nodded happily and scooped up the first litter just to get a feel. The smawty fucked the females and climbed out from the hole to find and take over another herd.
Bob and the smarty were happy.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

3 Likes

Just wanted to do bleak and evil.

2 Likes

That little bastard is the Smartiest Smarty. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I lol’d. :ahahaha:

2 Likes

May rot with that other.

1 Like

It was a fun line, hope it is good in English.

2 Likes