Kittens and Fluffies play together (Not_A_Wise_Man)

A few weeks ago was my cat’s adoption day and I’ve been looking through some of the photos I have with her. I found this little thing while looking through some old stuff.

72 Likes

nice loved how you drew the cat

6 Likes

I remember I was really experimental with this one. Either drawing only the overall shape to make her look more like a shadow monster then going full Beast of Darkness from Berserk in the last panels.

7 Likes

well you captured it perfectly

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

never mess with cats

4 Likes

We need more purincess comics

4 Likes

Huh.

Wonder how different it would be if the Smarty snuggled with the kittens instead.

Its a way to get cats to adopt orphans, let them snuggle with hers for a bit first.

3 Likes

How most cats would respond I have no idea.

My cat however has two states of mind. Lovely purring engine of cuddles, only for the family, or murdering maniac.

She’s very small for cats her age but she’s vicious, ready to stalk, hunt down and kill anything that enters our garden. She brings me two lizards/ locusts per day and sometimes even small birds. She attacked other cats and even dogs so I think she would definitely attack and kill the fluffy.

She’s very kind with children though as a family friend sometimes brings his toddler with him when he visits and my cat is nothing but cuddles and kisses with the child. If she saw the fluffy as a child she might let it live.

Unfortunately I also think my cat is smart enough to speak but chooses not to so she might be able to understand what a fluffy is and why she needs to kill them on sight.

7 Likes

Can you guess what I am going to say?

4 Likes

Griffith? NVM. I forgot the name

3 Likes

Funny.

I just “adopted” a feral tom. Adopted in the sense he stopped leaving and I started letting him come inside.

He used to eat crows. Now he lays on his side in the sun and makes chattering noises while they eat whatever is left in the bowl after he’s done eating.

3 Likes

Good kitteh. Purincess is a keeper.

3 Likes

Smarty shit wanted to harm kittens, he has a place in my fluffy hell

3 Likes

CAT ???.

1 Like

Bad move tryin to kill those kittens you shitrat! And you even lead her to your den and your bitch.

Awesome monster design :+1:

4 Likes

Thank goodness the adult cat arrived it time to protect the kittens from that vile loathsome creature.

5 Likes

Im happy for you and your cat :3 but are you shure you didnt adopted the gevaudan beast?? hahahahah

4 Likes

I like how you drew the cat as a terrifying monster, because that’s what it is to those fluffies.

3 Likes

Would it surprise you if I were to tell you my cat possibly mastered human speech but chooses not to use it?

She knows how to tell you everything, she has a cry for food, water, play, cuddles, open the door, pick me up and so forth. She is so smart she knows during the night to cry at my door, hide, wait for me to open the door to tell her off and enter while I’m closing the door, hide under my bed then jump on my bed when I’m asleep again.

She is also a domesticated wild cat since she shows all the behaviors of a wild animal. Always keeping clean, always on the hunt, sitting up high, hunting EVERYTHING in my courtyard. I live next to a river and she always catches lizards, sparrows, frogs, cicadas? and so forth. She’s a walking small animal genocide machine.

Man, I love that little engine of destruction, I still have two year old scars on my hands.

4 Likes